Influitive Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Influitive

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Influitive in Mar 2021

Interview

- 10 min phone screen - 30 min chat with Senior Designer - 30 min portfolio presentation with Director of Product and another designer Everyone is super nice and friendly to chat with (:

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to pivot in the design direction on a project.
    Answer Question

Influitive

Application

I interviewed at Influitive

Interview

It was a standard interview process. You can expect the technical questions to be similar to leetcode easy and/or medium difficulty. Brush up on trees, linked lists, arrays and you should be good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Influitive

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive

Interview

Phone screening call, then following approval had two separate stages of 1:1 video interviews. Standard questions. Team kept me very updated and informed throughout the hiring process. Overall had a very positive experience while interviewing with Influitive.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Influitive? Tell me about your profession career?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process began with a call from the recruiter, where I was informed about the position and given a little background on Influitive. I then had a group video chat with the team I would be working on, with a follow up 1:1 video chat with the CMO. Everyone was very approachable and it felt more like a conversation than a full formal interview. The questions were nuanced - and were a mix of what I think I could bring to Influitive and also what change might I recommend based on my first impression. All interviewers had researched my background and this made the conversation flow easily - and make it not so formal.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little about yourself and your employment history.
  • From your first impression of Influitive, what multimedia changes might you recommend?

Influitive

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Influitive

Interview

Friendly interviewers, interested in quality of person not just technical abilities. Allowed a lot of time for questions so come prepared to ask. Asked mostly behavioral questions and a lot of elaboration of resume style questions.

Interview Questions
  • Elaborate on resume project I had done

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I had a very positive experience with Influitive. I applied via employee referral, and had a screening call with HR, two days later. The person I spoke with was my primary point of contact during the whole experience, and she was very nice, and made sure I was always kept in the loop. The second interview was scheduled for that same week, and I met with one of the Senior Consultants & the VP of Professional Services. It was very conversational, and really helped me understand the role. The questions were pretty standard, and nothing unexpected. I then completed a technical exercise mimicking the community engagement aspect of the role, and was told I would get a chance to present it to the rest of the team. However, this didn’t happen and I was notified about a week later that they would be making an offer to someone else. I can tell just from interviewing that they have a great culture, and really make sure people feel valued!

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Influitive?
  • Tell me about your previous experience, and relate it to the requirements of this role
  • Tell me about a time where you had to complete a task but didn’t have all the information
  • What did you do to boost Customer engagement in X role?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

I had 3 interviews in total, one initial screening with HR, an hour-long conversation with one of the sr. managers, and was given a week to work on an assignment to build content on the Influitive platform, I then presented my assignment to a selection of team members on the services team.

Interview Questions
  • The first screening was very much personality-based, the second interview was on experience and on tech-savviness. The presentation is where you'd be able to showcase how fast you learn, creativity, project management skills and presentation skills.

Anonymous Employee in Home

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Home) in Jun 2019

Interview

Was fairly smooth, two interviewers from the Marketing department whom were very kind and also helpful to answer questions. They were kind enough to actually ask if you would enjoy the job, because they want someone who is passionate, not just one that wants a job. They care about the intern like an employee and I found that interesting.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about your experiences at ---------. What kind of content strategies did you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

Phone screen first and then got scheduled for 4 1:1 interviews (in person and through video conference). All of the interviewers were friendly and professional. Mostly questions around my experience and past projects but also around hypothetical scenarios ( to see my reasoning). I didn't get an offer but they called with feedback after the interviews (strong points vs points of concern - super helpful from my perspective). Bottom line: the interview process was managed professionally and the people were friendly. It seems they've got a strong culture as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Influitive

Application

I interviewed at Influitive

Interview

Went through my school's website portal to find the job. Got matched for an interview and showed them my previous work. I related my previous work to what the current job description asked for and my interviewer was impressed. It was a pretty small team at the time, so any marketing experience helped a lot in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews