Influitive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Influitive Interview Questions

Interviews at Influitive

3.2

Misc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Influitive (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Email, Phone Call, On Site. I dealt with one of their VP's who obviously negotiated his way to that title. He was in no way close to the calibre of person you would expect from an executive. I think anyone who wants to have the arrogance and self-fellating nature of an executive, should take the bad with the good and have the fortitude to follow up with candidates to hand out the bad news. To be clear, I'm saying they didin't posess the common decency to follow up with the unsuccessful candidates after the interview to let them know they didn't get the position. In fact they reposted the job ad the next day and just kind kind of hoped the old candidates would go away. Rejection is part of the hiring process, any candidate knows that, but not even sending an email to let them know their candidacy wasn't successful does not fit with the portrait painted by these other (suspicious) reviews.

Interview Questions

Influitive Response

Oct. 20, 2015 – VP Talent

I'm terribly sorry that you were treated so disrespectfully, the process you describe here does not come close to the minimum experience that we aim to deliver to every candidate. We believe strongly that each candidate who invests time and energy in getting to know us deserves a prompt reply regardless of whether they earn a role on our team. Not knowing who you are I can't comment on specifically what happened, but I imagine there was a miscommunication in terms of who was to contact you, or that in the heat of everything going on at Influitive these days we simply dropped the ball. I'm sorry, and we're taking steps to make it far less likely to happen to future candidates.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, was contacted for a phone interview with the recruiter. After we spoke for about 30 minutes, I had another phone interview with the Ops Team Manager. Finally, I went to the Boston office and met with someone on the sales team and had a phone interview with the head of sales. The whole process took about 2 weeks-first email to offer.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were very conversational. There were a lot of "what would you do if..." type questions.   Answer Question

Marketing and Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in Home (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Home (Democratic Republic of Congo)) in June 2019.

Interview

Was fairly smooth, two interviewers from the Marketing department whom were very kind and also helpful to answer questions. They were kind enough to actually ask if you would enjoy the job, because they want someone who is passionate, not just one that wants a job. They care about the intern like an employee and I found that interesting.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your experiences at ---------. What kind of content strategies did you do?   Answer Question

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone screen first and then got scheduled for 4 1:1 interviews (in person and through video conference). All of the interviewers were friendly and professional. Mostly questions around my experience and past projects but also around hypothetical scenarios ( to see my reasoning). I didn't get an offer but they called with feedback after the interviews (strong points vs points of concern - super helpful from my perspective).
    Bottom line: the interview process was managed professionally and the people were friendly. It seems they've got a strong culture as well.

Marketing Co-Op Interview

Interview

Went through my school's website portal to find the job. Got matched for an interview and showed them my previous work. I related my previous work to what the current job description asked for and my interviewer was impressed. It was a pretty small team at the time, so any marketing experience helped a lot in the process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks from beginning to end. Good experience, Initially had a phone screen, met with the team of people I would potentially work with. Took just over 1.5 hours for the in person interview. The email pre-interview mentioned a potential assessment but that did not take place. The let down was receiving an email a day after my interview to schedule a phone call (What they refer to as a sync up) the following week to tell me I did not get the job. I think it would have been nice to know right away, maybe in that email instead of having to wait so many days. Scheduling a call can sometimes be misleading as to if it will be a call with an offer or feedback (Minimizing the wait time for this call is beneficial to the candidate). That being said, the final call was very professional, one with great feedback and very well managed. Influitive is a company that I admire and one that I think has a great culture. That talent team really invests in the candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you act on a bad day   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was very pleasant. It was thorough, but not onerous. I went through a total of 3 interviews: a phone call with a member of the talent team, a 1:1 with the VP of product, and a whiteboarding session.

Interview Questions

• Show how you would approach a given problem (on a whiteboard).   Answer Question

Director of Demand Generation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

After gathering enough data to make a decision, I decided to withdraw from the interviewing process and take an offer by another company.

I applied after being referred to their hiring manager by someone in my network, was contacted for a phone interview with the recruiter. After we spoke for about 45 minutes, I had another phone interview with the VP of Marketing and Buziness Development. Finally, I went to the Toronto office and met with about six people that worked with different teams.

Interview Questions

• - What campaigns drive the best results, and what is the measure of 'best'?
      - What is the riskiest campaign you've ever run? What made it risky? What did you learn from it? How was it perceived?
      - What's the most creative way you've incorporated customers into your marketing campaigns or processes?
      - How do you build quarterly or bi-annual campaign plans? Who is involved? Who provides strategic direction?   Answer Question

Jr Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter over the phone to align before being offered an in-person interview to meet and greet the team. I came in for a lunch meet and great with some of the team members, and we played boardgames over lunch. After lunch, I had a 1hr code pairing session with one of their developers. The process ended with a meeting with their CTO.

Interview Questions

• What was important to me and/or what I am looking for in a company.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON).

Interview

First I had a phone screening with HR that took about half an hour. Then I had an interview with the person who I would directly report to. Then I was given a practical task. Then I had another interview with a handful of people from the team I'd be joining.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 most important things to you about a workplace.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.