Influitive BDR Reviews

1 Rating
  1. "Amazing!"

Current Employee - BDR in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive community, hard working employees, exciting, fast paced, great benefits

Cons

No negatives so far, has been positive!

"Sr. BDR title"

Current Employee - Senior BDR in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Management invested in personal development - Transparency across the entire business. - Constant learning opportunities - Your role has measurable impact in the future of the business - Ability to network with fantastic mentors and leadership - Fun culture with lots of perks. -

Cons

It's going to be tough meeting the 20 word minimum on this. This is not a 9-5 job. If that's what your 're looking for Influitive is not the place for you. In others words, there are no boring people who just get by Everyone here love what they do and are moving the company forward ;)

Continue reading

Influitive Response

May 18, 2017CEO

Thank you for this review. BDR is a tough gig and I'm happy to hear that we are executing well on learning, transparency and culture. I'm really proud of our SDR/BDR team - it's becoming the elite team that I've dreamed about for the past couple of years. Let's keep the communication lines open. I want to know how we can do better.

3. "BDR"

BDR in Boston, MA

I have been working at Influitive for more than a year

Pros

*Collaborative working environment that makes you feel like your success 15 years from now is something they are thinking about. *Exciting to be part of a category creation as well as extremely challenging. If you are looking for personal and professional growth (along with the hard work its takes to get there) this is the environment for you. *Sales Team has a good culture with strong supporting players

Cons

*the remote experience does not always mirror what happens at HQ. That is understandable as it can't mimic it but this should always be top of mind with corporate as the challenges.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews