Mission: Unlock the full potential of advocacy, for advocates themselves and the organizations they support. (An advocate-centric world, where companies provide better value and overall experiences to their customers in order to succeed, is a better world.)
I have been working at Influitive full-time
- Great company vision and transparency
- I love working with people who really care about the success of others and are passionate about what they are working on. We love to win as a team!
- Work-life balance and being able to work from home occasionally is always nice
- Awesome company culture and office space
- Catered lunches twice a week and snacks available all the time
- The product has a big vision and we are still getting there
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Waterloo, ON) in January-2016.
Done through the University of Waterloo Jobmine. Applied through the portal and was given an interview. Did a 1:1 interview with the manager and then talked to some previous interns which was an awesome experience. 4 weeks or so later I received my offer.