Goldman Sachs Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7,417 of over 7,417.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Nov 2020

Interview

Recorded HireVue process with 5 questions. They provided resources to prepare and links to their career site and company page. I was expecting the interview to be more focused on Goldman Sachs, but they were all behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • 1) What is your greatest achievement, tell us why you chose that achievement, the steps you took, and the impact to your organization.
    1 Answer
  • 2) You are faced with competing assignments, what do you do?
  • 3) You just presented results to a client and they want details on competing company. This is against company policy to provide information, what do you do?
  • 4) Your coworker is struggle to work with another colleague due to working style and comes to you for advice, what would you do?
  • 5) Share an example, inside or outside of work, of a time you excelled.
158 people found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was tough with lots of trick questions, based mainly on analysis and quantitative modeling. They also provided a case study beforehand to work on during the interview. There are multistage interviews starting with hirevue and then a superday.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What Goldman Sachs employees are saying

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

very smooth process on a zoom meeting with 3 interview rounds on the same day. Interviewers were polite and were very helpful .The questions were of medium to easy level of leetcode.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

They let you practice ahead of time so you know how to answer virtual questions. Just answer with confidence and also do your research and you’ll ace the interview. Study the markets as well and department

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Interview process consisted of four behavioral interviews - two with peers, two with leadership A lot of back and forth on compensation and background check system being outdated caused a lot of delays to get a final offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

first OA with three leet code questions and 12 math questions, then hire vue with five behavior questions then 2 round onsite with leet code such as data stucture questions, probability and resume questions

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

First round: Online Assessment Second round: Hirevue Final round: Two rounds back to back super day includes leetcode questions, math (calculus) questions, and behavioral​ questions. The leetcode question is around easy-medium level I would say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

First stage was a HireVue done online. 6 questions with 30 seconds to prepare for each with no retakes. Goldman does not use AI to evaluate your interview unlike other firms.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was okay interview, but the interviews wanted exact/specific answers rather than seeing how a candidate thinks. They were not really helpful in guiding the candidate and were reluctant to explain what they are actually doing in their job. I felt that they have no real intention to take me as an analyst.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

O processo é composto por 3 etapas. A primeira é uma entrevista de código clássica. Na segunda, é uma bateria de perguntas com diversos funcionários, com diversos temas, como algoritmos, estatística e probabilidade.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 7,417 Interviews