ZE PowerGroup Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

Other2%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

ZE PowerGroup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup in Mar 2021

Interview

Don't waste your time interviewing with this company. First they'll have you interview with HR asking typical HR questions like "where do you see yourself in 5 years", "why ZE" etc... Then, they'll send you an assessment that'll take a few hours to do, but it is not difficult, just time consuming. After that, you'll have to sith through a 90 MINUTE INTERVIEW with 3 devs. I've had interviews at FAAANG companies that weren't as long. The real twist is that after coding an assessment that should tell them all they need to know about your coding skills, they'll still ask you to do a coding puzzle/riddle infront of the 3 devs. If my assessment was good enough to get an interview, what will another coding puzzle tell you that the assessment didn't? This company seems to have the ego of a FAANG company, and not that of one which has 2.7 stars on glassdoor, get real and stop putting devs through hoops. Either have interviewees do the assessment or the coding question, not both. It feels like they saw companies more successful than them do assessments OR whiteboard questions and thought that if they do both they'll be more successful. After wasting about 5 hours of your time, they'll reject you without saying why. love it, keep up the good work guys

Interview Questions
  • Get data from an API and put it in a csv file in a specific order, calculate a new column, create a new file that contains summary data
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hove, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup (Hove, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Went through an agency, 1st stage interview in person with two people, team lead and manager. I thought it went well, but then the agency called back and said ZE wouldn’t go further with my application as I ”had too much experience” and ”wouldn’t be happy”... in other words I am too old! They were correct, I am way more happy today scraping by on Universal Credit begging for change on the street than working for some ageists!

Interview Questions
  • Asked to go through my CV and relevant experience in IT support...

ZE PowerGroup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup

Interview

Phone interview, then an interview in the office, then another less formal interview before finally being offered the position. Unfortunately the employer will flat out lie to you during your interview process with regards to career opportunities, training, and work schedule.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup (Richmond, BC)

Interview

First was the phone interview. Around 2 guys interviewed me. Was not so difficult. They test communication and basic database knowledge. After the interview, they wanted a face to face interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ZE PowerGroup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup

Interview

Easy Process. 2 interviews. 1st by the managers and then the second by the directors. Both the interviews were short and easy questions about experience and why you wanted to leave your previous company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ZE PowerGroup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup

Interview

They will check your communication and basic database knowledge. Initially, they will ask about you and your experience, after that few situations based crap questions. In last round, they will ask you to write few basic SQL queries. They might give you call for a 2nd interview but if you are lucky enough you will get a job offer after the 1st round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup (Richmond, BC) in Apr 2017

Interview

Involved an aptitude test followed by an interview. But it also had questions about their company, motto and about ZEMA product which I was clueless about. It was a paper based test and approx, 2 hours were given to complete it.

Interview Questions
  • Test involved some maths questions, some questions on ZE and its product ZEMA

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup (Richmond, BC) in Apr 2017

Interview

professional and efficient.#1) Introductions. One of the most important steps in the interview process just so happens to be the first. ... #2) Small Talk. After introductions are finished, it is a good idea conduct a bit of small talk with the candidate. ... #3) Information Gathering. ... #4) Question/Answer. ... #5) Wrapping Up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup (Richmond, BC) in Mar 2017

Interview

Applied Online. Got a call after 2 weeks from HR to setup meeting for a Test and interview. Tests reminded me back in school days. After 2 tests (Aptitude and General Knowledge), there was 1 on 1 HR interview. Not sure what exactly they were looking for as it was just a training program.

Interview Questions
  • There were 2 tests. First was Aptitude and Maths questions. Second test was mainly about Company's products and current affairs around North America. Later was basic HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied for the job online, they called me to schedule a phone interview. They mentioned it will be "technical". So I was expecting some sort of a coding test. When they called it was simply list of trivia questions about Java and JavaScript. I had to hung up the call in the middle of the interview because I was expecting more of a practical test. If you really want to pass the tests, just google "Java Interview Questions" and memorize the trivia about Java. You don't even have to code. Simple as that.

Interview Questions
  • What is the white space character in the regular expressions in Java?
  • What is the difference between Sets and Arrays in Java?
  • List of these trivia questions can be found online, not gonna write down all of them.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews