Xerox Process Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 1,228.0 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Miami, FL) in Aug 2015

Interview

Skype - Engineer? (about half hour late to the skype interview) Introduced the company by stating how they're the leading company in their field in the US and how great they're doing.....but when I was told the max salary offered was 50k...(I'm experienced and have a BSME from a top Engineering school)...in my head first thought was "if you're the leading company in this field, why is your salary such a joke." My face must've said the same thing because his following statement, if you're no longer interested we can end this now...and we did.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my previous experiences
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Xerox (Webster, NY) in Jul 2015

Interview

Fairly layed back interview. Met with managers and senior engineers who asked round of questions (mostly about my experience no sort of brain teasers for roughly an hour. Was given a tour of the manufacturing plant with what my basic job requirements would be following interview.

Interview Questions
  • What made you want to work in manufacturing? What was the last project you worked on and how did you manage scheduling and time management?
Be the first to find this interview helpful