Find jobs for Account Manager

Xerox Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 228 of over 1,213.0 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Cary, NC)

Interview

It appeared that they really needed help because the interview was over as soon as they realized that I had some customer service experience. There wasn’t a lot professional looking applicants.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have customer services experience?
    1 Answer
  • How many years of customer service do you have?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Tumwater, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Tumwater, WA)

Interview

I applied online, amd recieved a callback for an interview off in about a week. I went in and I spoke to one of the hiring managers, and answered basic questions, mainly about customer service and how I handle tough calls with unhappy customers, the usual. I was taken to a room with a computer where I completed an assessment that was basically memory recall for rotating accounts and resolving simple issues. I also completed a typing assessment to gauge my typing speed. After completing both, I waited in the front area where I'd initially entered. I was told they were both satisfactory, and I was taken back to the original office I answered the questions at before the assessments. I was told they'd be reaching out to me of they decided to hire me. About a week later, I got an offer and had to pass a urinary analysis test (drug test), which I did of course.

Interview Questions
  • How did you deal with a difficult customer in a past situation?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Xerox