Xerox Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 1,213.0 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Xerox (Jalandhar, Punjab) in Sep 2016

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment. There was PPT followed by an online test. MCQ were asked from SQL, and Logical Reasoning and some other computer fundamentals (Database, networking and some programming concepts).

Interview Questions
  • They asked question related to OOP concepts and Java. Some questions were from basics of database like normalization and SQL query like joins. Some SoftwareTesting concept were asked e.g. various types of testing and to design some test cases. More focus was on SQL and Testing. Project (if you have done any) related questions were also asked.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

I applied online, and received a call from a recruiter in about 2 weeks. An onsite interview was set-up. The onsite interview seemed average, but I didn't get a sense of the high turnover rate or employee frustration until after I was hired and actually started work. I tried to make the best of it. I should have used the interview to ask more questions about the company, but it seemed I was on the spot and had to answer all the questions due to the interviewers time constraints.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses. Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Why do you want to work for Xerox?
6 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Xerox