WorkWave Software Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Software Support Representative

WorkWave Software Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at WorkWave

Software Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave (Neptune, NJ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screen. In person interview with several levels of management. Then a personality exam. Everyone seemed really nice and helpful. The culture seemed to be amazing there. Everyone was extremely nice from the moment you walk through the doors. The employees that were working seemed to really enjoy what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you assisted a customer and it did not end well. What happened and what could have been done better?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It began in the beginning with the initial call to set up a phone screen. They as you what you are looking to be paid. No need to haggle since they offered what was asked

WorkWave Response

Apr. 11, 2016 – VP, Talent Management

Thanks for the valuable feedback! We strive to ensure candidates have every opportunity to get to know us, our culture, and members of our teams when they come onsite - as we want to make sure you truly feel this is a place you will feel welcome, motivated and appreciated. We're so excited you excepted our offer. Welcome to the WorkWave family!

Other Interview Reviews for WorkWave

Software Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave (Neptune, NJ (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a phone screening and then was invited in for an in person interview. Met with 5 levels of management up to the CEO and then was asked to take a Caliper assessment test which they said can take up to an hour. In all the interview took almost 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What was a positive and negative of each position that you have had?   1 Answer

WorkWave Response

Feb. 29, 2016 – VP, Talent Management

Thank you for sharing your experience and joining the WorkWave family! It's great to hear that you were able to meet with a variety of team members and members of leadership during your visit - as it's important that you have a opportunity to get to know us, as we get to know you. Congrats on your new position and we look forward to sharing many work-aversaries with you in the years to come!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.