WorkWave Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

WorkWave

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorkWave in May 2022

Interview

phone call with recruiter for 30 minutes. it was the first round of interviews. she was very friendly and nice and easy to talk to. she gave lots of answers and explanations about the job and the company.

Interview Questions
  • do you take risks in your design process?
    1 Answer

WorkWave

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave

Interview

It was a very fluid and straight forward interview process. Started with recruiter, then to sales director and sales manager. Spoke with SVP of sales. Had to take assessment which was straight forward as well. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to me about how you would handle a customer escalation?

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

237.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WorkWave~1031345
Join the conversation on

WorkWave

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave in Oct 2021

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews and everyone I met with was extremely personable. Nothing too formal; they were really trying to get to know me. overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WorkWave

Application

I interviewed at WorkWave

Interview

The interview process was very simple. Phone call, face to face (pre covid) and then a decision within a week. The HR team was very helpful and management was very laid back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WorkWave

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave in Aug 2021

Interview

Received email a week after applied and HR phone screen set up for a week later. Phone call was pleasant and lasted about a half hour. Approximately one week later received a no go email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WorkWave

Application

I interviewed at WorkWave

Interview

Highly Collaborative. You get to interview with your peers in addition to the hiring manager. All interviews were via Video due to COVID. Also, how do you manage competing priorities.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize your features against the product strategy

WorkWave

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave in May 2021

Interview

First was a pre-screening phone interview. Then a follow-up interview with two potential lower-level management colleagues. Next was separate interviews with four people (incl. Dept VP). Finally, an in-depth writing-samples task.

Interview Questions
  • What is your creative process for trying to come up with a good headline?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

Seemed fair enough. The interviewers asked lots of technical questions. They gave me a code problem to do, no specific language to use. Pseudocode was fine. People were friendly and smart. Interview was remote, due to the Pandemic, but that was not a problem.

Interview Questions
  • Solve a rather basic programming problem, pseudocode was fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Point Pleasant, NJ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave (Point Pleasant, NJ)

Interview

I applied for an accounting role and when I interviewed it turned out to be for a collections position. They’re either scammy or they don’t know what they’re going. I didn’t get an offer because I made it clear that I don’t do collections.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holmdel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave (Holmdel, NJ) in Sep 2020

Interview

Interview was of around 6 rounds & absolutely went good. After all the rounds, waiting & continuous follow-ups with recruiter for almost 4 weeks after the interview, finally got my feedback as that they were perusing with other candidate. I was very positive and was hoping to work with work wave but unfortunately , couldn't get a chance. My suggestion to recruiting/Hiring team is that please don't take too long to share your feedback even if it's positive or negative.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience? Choose a product and tell us why did you choose that? payments related questions. Integration using API related questions. agile, strategy, roadmap, vision related questions. etc
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews