WorkWave Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

WorkWave Interview Questions

Interviews at WorkWave

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WorkWave (Neptune, NJ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The representative emailed me and said she would like to speak to me regarding my resume and I should respond with a good time for me. She called me at the time and asked me about myself and at the end she said that they will get back to me either way. Was a pleasant experience even though I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about previous projects I worked on?   1 Answer

Sep. 22, 2016 – VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlet, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave (Hazlet, NJ (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I went to two career fairs, the first one I did not know it was a one on one on site interview. Knowing I was not qualified for the position, I spoke with my interviewer about the company itself and it’s values. (March 2018) I then attended their next fair which I was notified a few days prior that the position I was going to interview for was filled by an internal hire. I still went as there as it’s still a good networking opportunity. I continued to apply for a position and was contacted in October.

First was a call with one of the members of the talent team to give you a brief discussion of the position and some background questions. You are sent a demo of the software you are going to assist customers with and then a phone interview discussing the software. Finally, In person interview with Vice President of Customer Service, the Manager of the department and other key members of leadership. A follow up email is sent within 48 hours after the interview.

Everything went very well until the in person interview, I felt very confident going in but left disappointed. I know I made some mistakes so I do not blame them at all. I was actually fortunate enough to get some feedback about my resume with the VP which was very helpful.

Overall, even though I was not selected, I still hold the company in high regards. It was definitely a great learning experience for me as I am a career changer. Finally, I was given a response promptly about not getting the position which many companies do not do that, so I respect that greatly.

Interview Questions

WorkWave Response

Jan. 1, 2019 – VP, Talent

Thanks so much for coming in to meet with our team! I'm sorry to hear we didn't have a role to offer you at this time, but we wish you all the best in 2019 and beyond.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wall, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WorkWave (Wall, NJ (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Multiple interviews with team members both phone and in office interviews.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave.

Interview

Set up a phone screen with a Talent Acquisition specialist and followed up with a Sales DIrector. Both employees were very professional and willing to fully explain the role in great detail. I would recommend Workwave as a great place to apply and could tell they care a lot about their emplyees.

Interview Questions

WorkWave Response

May 3, 2018 – VP, Talent

Thanks for sharing your experience! We appreciate your interest in joining our team and are so glad we were able to get to know you a bit better.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wall Township, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WorkWave (Wall Township, NJ (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone Call was very easy, they wanted to bring me in for a 1:1 right away. The interviewer did not remember anything I told him on the phone and I had to do the entire interview over again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in sales?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave.

Interview

Nice people with relaxed office culture. The overall interview process was very well-coordinated. First round with the HR, second round with the SVP, and the final on-site round with multiple people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to have confidence in your financial model?   Answer Question

May 10, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are glad that you had a chance to visit our office and meet members of our finance team and leadership. We look forward to staying in touch in the event we... More

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holmdel, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave (Holmdel, NJ (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

There were two phone interviews that went great. The next interview was face-to-face with the hiring manager, the VP and a couple other people in the office. I interviewed with the hiring manager and that went great. The hiring manager told me there was one other candidate they were meeting with, however, my background and experience was a perfect fit for the job. I met with the VP and that interview went well. After the interview with the VP I was scheduled to meet with the Director of Operations. I waited in the conference room for 30 minutes, a girl from HR came into the conference room and told me I could leave and that everyone was called into a meeting and they would be in touch. I sent thank you notes to everyone I met with and followed up with HR. I never heard another word from that company. I did meet a gentleman that had told me he had interviewed with Workwave and the same thing happened to him. They don't hire older people. That was my first thought when I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any difficult questions. We discussed strategies about the position and the company.   1 Answer

Jun. 10, 2018 – VP, Talent

Thank you for coming onsite to interview for the Partner Manager position. We appreciate your patience as we made the difficult decision of choosing among a very competitive and talented range of... More

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave (Holmdel, NJ (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Screening phone call to schedule a phone interview about 2 weeks later due to holidays.

Phone interview was just a brief overview of my current job and QA manager's expectations for a new Quality Engineer.

Received invite for onsite interview the following week.

Onsite interview was pretty long, 3 hours in total. Consisted of interviews with senior QA, QA manager, developers, Senior Director of engineering, and VP of Talent.

Most technical parts were asked by QA manager, otherwise it was mostly describing my background and how I handled various QA functions in my old position.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave (Neptune, NJ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Hr phone screen , Vice president phone screen , Technical phone screen , fly onsite for onsite rounds and than last personality test. Technical phone screen had a coding question to test Valid Anagram and RDBMS SQL queries. Onsite was mixed technical and behavioral . Everything seems perfectly fine , made me to wait for results for 2 + weeks and than I didn't get offer. After Interview HR even said they found the team response positive and they believe i could have been a fit but they didn't give me either because of H1B constraint or they had other candidate as primary and I was backup. Well disappointing process , I don't recommend going for this company.

Interview Questions

WorkWave Response

Sep. 22, 2016 – VP, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback! Rest assured we are aware of a candidate's Visa status in advance of any interviews, so that's not a factor in our ultimate decision to hire. We conduct onsite... More

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WorkWave (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Started with email and then moved to a phone interview. Next was in-person, which was a three step process. You interview with each high level manager that you may be working with.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical interview questions - no tricks or brain teasers - just straight forward, honest communication.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.