WorkWave Reviews

Found 105 of over 108 reviews

3.8
WorkWave CEO David Giannetto
David Giannetto
Pros
  • "Free Lunch (4 out of the 5 days)(in 37 reviews)

• "They have added a week of PTO time to ensure employees have work/life balance(in 21 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains I guess; we're growing quickly and need more mid level managerial support, which I'm told is coming(in 13 reviews)

• "Company is growing and evolving very rapidly, which can create its own challenges(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0

Good Company Good Culture

Sep 7, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work hard and you're rewarded.

Cons

Few opportunities to shine and work on meaningful things. Huge legacy components.

VP, Talent

Thanks for sharing your experience . We have engineering resources working on products every day that help improve the environment by reducing gas and vehicle usage for our clients and providing software and services that allow our clients to spend more time doing what they love to do rather than what they have to do. We pride ourselves on delivering the best results for our clients, our peers, and the industries we service - and we are glad to hear that you felt rewarded for your hard work during your time here!

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good entry to sales.

Aug 24, 2021 - Sales Executive in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Solid product offering in the market that WorkWave plays in. Full suite of solutions.

Cons

Occasionally the number of solutions that is available to sell can become overwhelming and confusing for the customer.

VP, Talent

Thanks for your feedback!

3. 1.0

Can't recommend

Sep 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are some very nice people working at this company

Cons

The entire marketing area is a chaotic mess. Zero strategy and badly siloed. Managers have little decision making authority. Even small things require approval way up the chain

VP, Talent

Thank you for your feedback. We have an amazing marketing department and are so proud of the creative, strategic and thoughtful work that they deliver every day. As with any fast growing company, we recognize that there are always areas for improvement. We take all employee surveys seriously and have prioritized hiring additional resources to help the team scale. We wish you all the best in your professional journey.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good experience while I was with the company

Jul 29, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with, nice office space and good opportunities.

Cons

Nothing that I really have to say, enjoyed my time with the company.

VP, Talent

Thanks for the kind words, and for being a valued part of our amazing engineering team! We wish you all the best!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great engineering culture and work-life balance

Jun 28, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

-friendly teammates -cross-team collaboration -interesting work -opportunity to grow

Cons

-some outdated tech stacks but quickly being replaced

VP, Talent

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are so thrilled to have you as part of our talented and innovative engineering department. Thanks for all you do!!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

innovative & collaborative company

May 27, 2021 - Marketing Operations Manager in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Workwave is constantly growing and looking for new ways to better their business.

Cons

no cons to share at this time

VP, Talent

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! We are indeed growing fast and so thankful to have you leading our marketing operations efforts!

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great company

Apr 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great business, culture, and working environment

Cons

None I can really think of

VP, Talent

Thanks for your feedback!

8. 1.0

Good start no growth

May 5, 2021 - Software Support Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Meet some friendly people and the company provides good benefits.

Cons

Not much room for growth customers are usually upset.

VP, Talent

So glad to hear that you enjoyed working with your peers and found value in the benefits! We actually have formal career ladders across our support and success teams that outline the skills needed to progress to each level in a particular role, skills needed for transfers between various teams and how to progress to a leadership position. Thanks for sharing your feedback and for all your efforts while part of the team!

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic Management & Unsupportive Sales Culture (Remote/Virtual)

Mar 26, 2021 - Account Executive in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extensive Onboarding Experience, CEO Support, & Friendly Coworkers

Cons

Unrealistic revenue projections due to outdated software, poor customer service, and lack of product innovation.

2 people found this review helpful

VP, Talent

I'm so sorry to hear that you feel that way about quality of work delivered by your peers. We are incredibly proud of the care and commitment that our customer service teams display every day, and are equally proud of our product and engineering teams for their commitment to creating the best products and services possible for our clients. We talked through our plan for continued growth and success in the company meeting a couple weeks ago, and we'd be happy to talk through any questions or concerns you have on that plan at any time. Please always feel free to speak with your manager, a member of HR or a member of our senior leadership team at any time with questions. We're here to help!

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great team and amazing people.

Feb 22, 2021 - Customer Support Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Leah (the customer service team lead) is an amazing manager. Opportunities for growth within the company. Fun company culture.

Cons

Poor communication between teams. Launches new modules, features, etc. before ready, resulting in frustrated and angry customers and tech support and engineering teams being overburdened with bug issues, fixes, etc.

VP, Talent Management

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for being a part of our incredible customer service department! Leah is indeed amazing and we are all so fortunate to be surrounded by great people in a fun company culture. We strive every day to deliver the best possible experience to our clients, and appreciate the feedback so we can continue to reach our full potential!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Reviews