WorkWave Reviews

Found 100 of over 103 reviews

3.9
WorkWave CEO David Giannetto
David Giannetto
Pros
  • "Free Lunch (4 out of the 5 days)(in 37 reviews)

• "They have added a week of PTO time to ensure employees have work/life balance(in 21 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains I guess; we're growing quickly and need more mid level managerial support, which I'm told is coming(in 13 reviews)

• "Company is growing and evolving very rapidly, which can create its own challenges(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

innovative & collaborative company

May 27, 2021 - Marketing Operations Manager in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Workwave is constantly growing and looking for new ways to better their business.

Cons

no cons to share at this time

VP, Talent

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! We are indeed growing fast and so thankful to have you leading our marketing operations efforts!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great company

Apr 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great business, culture, and working environment

Cons

None I can really think of

VP, Talent

Thanks for your feedback!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great team and amazing people.

Feb 22, 2021 - Customer Support Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Leah (the customer service team lead) is an amazing manager. Opportunities for growth within the company. Fun company culture.

Cons

Poor communication between teams. Launches new modules, features, etc. before ready, resulting in frustrated and angry customers and tech support and engineering teams being overburdened with bug issues, fixes, etc.

VP, Talent Management

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for being a part of our incredible customer service department! Leah is indeed amazing and we are all so fortunate to be surrounded by great people in a fun company culture. We strive every day to deliver the best possible experience to our clients, and appreciate the feedback so we can continue to reach our full potential!

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic Management & Unsupportive Sales Culture (Remote/Virtual)

Mar 26, 2021 - Account Executive in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extensive Onboarding Experience, CEO Support, & Friendly Coworkers

Cons

Unrealistic revenue projections due to outdated software, poor customer service, and lack of product innovation.

2 people found this review helpful

VP, Talent

I'm so sorry to hear that you feel that way about quality of work delivered by your peers. We are incredibly proud of the care and commitment that our customer service teams display every day, and are equally proud of our product and engineering teams for their commitment to creating the best products and services possible for our clients. We talked through our plan for continued growth and success in the company meeting a couple weeks ago, and we'd be happy to talk through any questions or concerns you have on that plan at any time. Please always feel free to speak with your manager, a member of HR or a member of our senior leadership team at any time with questions. We're here to help!

5. 1.0

Good start no growth

May 5, 2021 - Software Support Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Meet some friendly people and the company provides good benefits.

Cons

Not much room for growth customers are usually upset.

VP, Talent

So glad to hear that you enjoyed working with your peers and found value in the benefits! We actually have formal career ladders across our support and success teams that outline the skills needed to progress to each level in a particular role, skills needed for transfers between various teams and how to progress to a leadership position. Thanks for sharing your feedback and for all your efforts while part of the team!

6. 5.0

A Great Place to Work from Top to Bottom

Nov 20, 2020 - Account Manager in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team Atmosphere, Good Benefits/Pay, open door policy all the way from CEO down to Support reps, Beautiful work office in the Holmdel, NJ office, etc.

Cons

Additional training is needed before most employees go live.

VP, Talent

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! While we have a robust company wide onboarding program, we know that each department and role have specific training needs as well. We're committed to the continual refinement of our training program and appreciate the feedback we've received to date to make strategic enhancements. Please continue to let your manager and our HR team know how we can better improve training measures so we can ensure all new team members are set up for success! Thanks for making WorkWave a great place to work!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to work & collaborate

Sep 30, 2019 - Product Marketing Manager in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the things that drew me to WorkWave in the beginning was the collaborative environment, and one year later I can say confidently that I am not disappointed. There is a great amount of energy within this company, and that is all thanks to the hardworking and talented staff that I get to engage with every day. Leadership within the company recognizes this as well, and they are quick to deliver words of encouragement, spotlight hard-earned achievements, and even deliver little surprises to help make their employees' days a little brighter (special shout out to Belgian waffle day!) Aside from the culture though, professionally I am equally as enthusiastic about the opportunities here at WorkWave. Personally, I have grown more in one year at WorkWave than I have at any other place of employment; partially due to having a great supportive team, but also in part to having senior leadership who recognize opportunities for employees to rise to the occasion and embrace new skills, or even bring a new perspective to a project. I am so proud of this company, and beyond thankful for the opportunities it has presented to me.

Cons

I strongly believe that we are a strong, growing company. And as with any company we experience growing pains, whether it be through evolving processes, the reorganization of priorities, etc. That being said, the leadership at WorkWave acknowledges this and has been very transparent with their efforts to continue to address the growing team, transformative projects, and manage the mounting potential that WorkWave has.

VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing! It's fantastic to have talented team members, such as yourself, that embrace professional development and care about our clients, products and each other. We are indeed a strong, growing company and it's the passion and enthusiasm of everyone here that enables us to tackle challenges together, learn and grow. Thanks for helping to make our culture great!

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

I worked at WorkWave full-time under a year.

Sep 30, 2020 - Systems Engineer in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Bell Works building is nice and lots of small shops during my time there. - Free lunch - Game room - Growing company with a lot of great products. - Flexible working hours

Cons

A lot of company changes during my time there can often bring anxiety about your employment there. I can also add the work hostility as well. New hire transitions from your direct reports could've been done better. Making sure they feel comfortable and address any concerns from the beginning. Finally, some colleagues (and I mean some) are easy to work while most are not as friendly (even your own team).

VP, Talent Management

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your experience didn't match our norm! From our structured onboarding program for all new hires (where they can meet with the head of each department to learn about every part of the organization), to role specific onboarding plans, and recurring 1x1 meetings with direct managers we strive to create a variety of opportunities for you to connect, learn, grow and share any concerns in a proactive way. While we regret that you didn't raise these concerns proactively during your short time with us, we appreciate the outreach and certainly wish you the best going forward.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Sep 10, 2020 - User Experience Designer in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people Great company culture Beautiful office building Good products

Cons

Compensation si below what you could be earning in the city

VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing your experience! Our UI/UX team is top notch and so crucial to the success of our product, clients and our company. Thanks for all you do!

10. 5.0

WorkWave Gives Me a Place to Grow and Thrive Professionally

Oct 2, 2019 - Marketing in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy the flexibility that WorkWave offers and the benefits are great compared to any other company I have worked for. The environment in the office is nice - low drama and everyone helps each other and is respectful to one another. My favorite part is the creative freedom I experience. At WorkWave I can grow my skill set and exercise creativity. My ideas and contributions are always welcome and that makes me feel like my work matters for the success of the company - as well as establishes trust.

Cons

Not many at all. I really do not have any complaints - I enjoy coming to work and it is my favorite company that I have worked for so far in my career. If I had to say anything - it would cross-team communication, but that is pretty normal when a company grows to be a certain size.

VP, Talent Management

That's fantastic to hear! Our marketing team is absolutely incredible - so passionate, creative and dedicated to doing the the right thing every day. Thanks for being such a great part of our collective success! We agree, cross-team communication is certainly an area of focus for us as a company. As mentioned in our recent townhall meeting, leaders in each department have each launched strategic initiatives to encourage better cross team communication and we're excited to see the positive impact of those efforts in the weeks/months ahead.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Reviews