WorkWave Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.4
WorkWave President & CEO Chris Sullens
Chris Sullens

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • They have added a week of PTO time to ensure employees have work/life balance (in 20 reviews)

• The free lunch is a great perk and the benefits package is one of the best I've ever seen (in 35 reviews)

Cons
  • Company is growing so fast right now there are some growing pains with staff trying to keep up with the increase for their demand (in 11 reviews)

• It will be really nice to move into our new office space at Bell Works and have more personal space then we do now (in 6 reviews)

1. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Holmdel, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Holmdel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've only been here for about 3 months, but so far everything is going very well and as explained to me in the interview. A ton of growth here so I'm hoping for advancement opportunities in the future. Goals and company vision are very transparent, and the new head of sales is making some really great changes here. Closed a couple deals already, so looking forward to the commission following! Free lunch helps with both the wallet and getting to know everyone here.

Cons

Growing pains I guess; we're growing quickly and need more mid level managerial support, which I'm told is coming.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the staff and making the changes that make sense.

2. "Great Place to Work and Grow!"

Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Holmdel, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Holmdel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Beautiful office, all the tools you could ask for, lots of smart people. Energetic, positive work environment. Lots of employee perks, benefits, and events.

Cons

Some of the company's products receive similar poor reviews on social media.

Advice to Management

Acknowledge customer dissatisfaction, and correct the issues.

13 Apr, 2018 – VP, Talent

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your hard work to create the best possible products for our clients, and are so glad to hear that you enjoy being a part of WorkWave. One of our... More

3. "Overall, it's a great place to be"

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you're looking for an opportunity to be a part of something great, join the team. The product is in high-demand & has the ability for a large majority of different types of industries that can use their platforms.

I have been at WorkWave for several months now, & really enjoying it. The people make the workplace a job to look forward to coming into every Monday morning. The salary is fair, & the compensation is tremendous compared to other software companies I've been at.
    Speaking of the workplace, you're in the iconic BellWorks building. It's amazing to come into work everyday, go downstairs, and see all the businesses coming in.
    I was a little hesitant when coming onboard to WorkWave after looking at product reviews, but really happy I made the decision to move forward with it. Their new platform WorkWave Service is really taking off & will eventually be a monster in the field service industry. The company is stable & I have not noticed any micromanagement.

Cons

Multiple employees are concerned about possible changes to the company dynamic, structure, & compensation plan since the buyout from IFS.

Advice to Management

Continue to praise your employees that go the extra mile. Schedule more team outings so employees have an opportunity to get to know others that sit across the building.

2 Feb, 2018 – VP, Talent

It is so great to hear of your experience thus far! From our recent Minute to Win It contest, to teaching employees how to crochet hat to donate to babies born in NJ hospitals, there are indeed... More

"Outside Sales Representative"

I worked at WorkWave full-time

Pros

Great company culture, pay, benefits, and PTO.

Cons

Position I held was a beta and the company discontinued the position only a few months after I started. Other than that, no cons.

Advice to Management

Nothing

15 Jan, 2018 – VP, Talent

Thanks for sharing your experience! We wish you all the best!

"Support"

I have been working at WorkWave full-time

Pros

Cool new office
    Free lunch
    Great people

Cons

bureaucracy
    Constant follow up required with other teams

25 Aug, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

Glad to hear you are enjoying our new office at BellWorks and your co-workers! Communication is indeed something companies need to continually work at, and we are committed to doing just that. If... More

6. "Great company, Great culture"

Former Employee - Software Support Representative
    Former Employee - Software Support Representative

I worked at WorkWave full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The work environment as well as the co-workers make it great! To be able to feel comfortable in the work place is important and you will find that at WorkWave.

Cons

Can be stressful at times, but teams support each other through this!

31 Jul, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing your experience!

7. "Love working at WorkWave!!"

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the moment I started, WorkWave felt like home! The company culture is amazing, benefits are great, and there really is such a thing as work/life balance at WorkWave! The company goes above and beyond to ensure employees are happy.

Cons

No complaints about WorkWave!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

7 Jun, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

Awesome! Thanks for posting!

8. "A Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at WorkWave full-time

Pros

WorkWave was named one of the best places to work in NJ, and with good reason. They truly invest in their employees, and give plenty of opportunities for you to grow within the company. Management not your thing? No problem, you can be an individual contributor and still successful here. Work/Life balance is great, generous PTO, 401k match, health insurance & health insurance reimbursement program, as well as free lunch. We literally have a basketball hoop, ping/pong, chess, and video game rooms at our new office. A few times a year we are surprised by fun employee events, such as food trucks for lunch, ice cream sundae bars, happy hours, fitbit challenges, etc. I can't say enough great things about this company, they truly go above and beyond to ensure their employees are raving fans!

Cons

No real cons! This place is great.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

7 Jun, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

Excellent to hear! These perks are all our way of saying thank you for all the hard work that you, and all our employees, do every day. Thanks for sharing your experience!

9. "WorkWave- The place to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with WorkWave for a year now and the experience of being employed here has been a great one. Now that we have moved to the new office it has moved in an even more positive direction.

Pros: Free lunch, growing company with plenty of room to advance, great office culture, good work/life balance including most major holidays off and a real focus on employee appreciation, good benefits. Most of all you aren't just a number. You can make a difference no matter what you do and you are encouraged to help make an impact, no matter your title. None of this will go unrecognized.

When I describe a given week at the office to friends and family they are jealous that their employers do not run their business the same way and they wish they could come work for us!

Cons

My success and experience here in a short time leave me with no real cons to mention.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Continue to be a involved with teams and what they do as opposed to just the leader of the pack

7 Jun, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! It's wonderful to have so many that care deeply about creating great products and making sure our clients are raving fans. Thanks for all... More

10. "Working at WorkWave!"

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice atmosphere, free lunch, and positive work environment. New building is much more spacious and the free gym is a really great perk.

Cons

None at this time, really enjoy working for this company

Advice to Management

Communicate in advance with employees of all levels about new releases and company information

8 Jun, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

Thanks! So glad to hear that you're enjoying the new office and the perks that BellWorks has to offer. Yes, proactive communication is really important to us. We encourage our employees to... More