WorkWave Reviews

Found 128 of over 132 reviews

3.7
WorkWave CEO David Giannetto
David Giannetto
Pros
  • "An engineering position in WorkWave is a great way to advance your career(in 38 reviews)

• "Free Lunch (4 out of the 5 days)(in 37 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains I guess; we're growing quickly and need more mid level managerial support, which I'm told is coming(in 14 reviews)

• "There are hardworking people at WorkWave(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

242.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=WorkWave~1031345
    Join the conversation on
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place

Jun 29, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, benefits, culture, perks, and people.

Cons

No bumps in pay for a while, tough expectations, and tough managers at times.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Top Tier Work Environment

Apr 6, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since joining WaveWave I have had the opportunity to work along some very knowledge and insightful people. The opportunity for advancement at the organization is available for all employees . I started as a BDR and was able to work my way up to an Account Executive in the six months I have been here. The team leads and managers provide exceptional training to get all their employees up to speed quickly. On top of the supportive staff, I have yet to work at a company that provides a better work-life balance than WorkWave. I’ve built great relationships with my colleagues thus far and look forward to creating more relationships with our clients. This company has grown substantially over the last year and I couldn’t be more grateful to work for an industry leader!

Cons

We are primarily a “work from home” company, however you do have the ability to work in the office in the office if that is your preference! It’s up to you!

3. 5.0

Great Team Atmosphere and Company Culture

Apr 6, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having a product that is the industry leader is awesome. Management has your best interest at heart. Open communication between management and sales team. The flexibility of working remote without being micromanaged. Company culture is awesome, giving you the tools to succeed and grow. Quick turn around time for commissions.

Cons

Not living close to my coworkers.

HR Leadership

Thanks for sharing your experience! We appreciate all you do!

4. 5.0

Great Company To Work For

Apr 6, 2022 - Business Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company to work, my experience in sales has been amazing to say the least. You work remotely and are paid well plus you aren't micromanaged. You're given a clear career path that you can chose to go down or you can chose another department to go into if you want. The benefits are amazing and the work life balance is excellent. If you're in SaaS Sales, Workwave is a really good place to be.

Cons

None that I've seen, this is actually a great company that I was motivated to write a review for.

HR Leadership

That's great to hear! Thanks for being a part of our world class sales department!

5. 5.0

Awesome Company

Apr 6, 2022 - Sales Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company values - availability to work from home

Cons

Lots of meetings, other then that nothing else.

HR Leadership

Thanks for the feedback! Great point regarding meetings - we actually just shared materials with all employees on how to have more effective and efficient meetings. Have other suggestions or particular needs? Feel free to reach out to your manager or HR for guidance. We're here to help!

6. 4.0

Great Company to work for

Apr 6, 2022 - Sales Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great managers and other team members. In my experience they will work with you to make sure you can achieve your goals.

Cons

A lot of Change. If you can't adapt on the go, it could be trouble for you. They do their best to communicate but with a lot going on at once, some things can get lost in the move.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

great company

Mar 31, 2022 - Project Manager in Jersey City, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

really cares about employees and work life balance

Cons

Wish there was more pto and less strict

HR Leadership

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'll take your feedback regarding our PTO policy under consideration.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Work environment

Mar 28, 2022 - Sales Manager in Commerce Township, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working in a place with the freedom to succeed.

Cons

Didn't really have any issues

HR Leadership

We appreciate your hard work!

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall good place to work

Mar 22, 2022 - Account Executive in Holmdel, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall enjoyable place to work good culture and you can make money as a sales rep.

Cons

Known for pest control software. Software needs to continue to be developed in all departments

HR Leadership

Thanks for sharing your experience and for being a part of our incredible sales department!

10. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

So Many Backwards Policies Affecting Growth and Sales

Mar 31, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can work remote. A lot of managers and former companies that were acquired have lots of good things going for them

Cons

My company was recently acquired by workwave and has gone downhill fast 1. Clients aren't first. We hold them to strict contracts even when we mess up. 2. Processes are ridiculous. The contract approval process should only be for anything that isn't preapproved. We don't have sales ops so things get backed up. Even contracts that are preapproved require that ops looks at them. Backwards and slows things down. Anything outside of the preapproved stuff requires too many eyes to see it. Also for enterprise deals it takes too long. I personally have lost multiple deals because of a 10+ day approval process 3. Workwave acquired a lot of companies and wasn't prepared. They didn't give us enough resources. We could have been left to our own devices just fine but they required we get in ww sf instance and then provided no sales ops or resources to be able to get deals through 4. They don't invest in product. We aren't putting enough money into the software or services. They are only interested in margins and want to flip workwave. PestPac and RealGreen are ancient looking softwares that are loosing clients due to terrible AI. Coalmarch has been put in a loose loose situation with their new contract policies and no money is being put into Slingshot's call center. 5. Finance has too much power. I've had multiple instances where the process was frustrating for the client and I called out the process issues and the finance team get offended and then starts to bully. For example I've had a few clients not being able to pay their bill because finance won't answer the phone. If sales questions the way finance does things all we do is get told that is the way it is and there are no questions allowed or policy changes. 6. Other areas of improvement: Backwards policies. Not paying AEs commissions if they aren't there the whole month. Raises many times being capped with a percentage increase and not what the market is paying. Things aren't documented.

4 people found this review helpful

HR Leadership

We're sorry to hear of your perceptions of our processes and people. It's unfortunate that these concerns and perceptions were not brought to the attention of HR or senior leadership prior to your departure. That would have provided us with the opportunity to work together to find solutions and address some misunderstandings that seem to exist. We understood from your exit interview that you preferred more of a start up environment, and certainly respect that decision. With more than 40 years in business, our focus has always been to run a sustainable, scalable and growth oriented workplace that focuses on making sure our employees, clients and products are set up for success for the long term. We're sorry to hear this type of environment wasn't the right fit for you and wish you all the best in the future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Reviews

WorkWave Reviews FAQs

WorkWave has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 132 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at WorkWave to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, WorkWave employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at WorkWave. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

63% of WorkWave employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WorkWave 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with WorkWave Job Seekers