The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about WorkWave? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WorkWave employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people to work with." (in 17 reviews)
- "Great benefits especially in comparison to many other companies (401k w/matching, majority of health insurance paid, etc)" (in 10 reviews)
- "The company goes above and beyond to ensure employees are happy." (in 7 reviews)
- "The culture is also great!" (in 7 reviews)
- "Great and growing Company Culture" (in 7 reviews)
- "Given our rapid growth and currently limited office space, it can sometimes be difficult to book a meeting room." (in 5 reviews)
- "management is clueless and untrustworthy." (in 5 reviews)
- "Not really sure that upper management really knows how the people are treated by middle management." (in 4 reviews)
- "Salaries are basically by how much you are liked or if you threaten to leave and your department can’t handle turnover." (in 4 reviews)
- "Communication in a fast growing environment is always a challenge, with that said they have made vast improvements by implementing many internal things to help close the loop on communication between departments." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of WorkWave and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 155 of over 159 reviews
Updated Sept 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sept 18, 2023ManagmentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWalled Lake, MI
Flexible Time Off 401k Match Ability to grow your career
Lack of formal training opportunities. On-the-job learning is the teacher.1
WorkWave Reviews FAQs
WorkWave has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 159 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at WorkWave to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
66% of WorkWave employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WorkWave 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.