WorkWave Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

WorkWave Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at WorkWave

1 Interview Review

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Point Pleasant, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave (Point Pleasant, NJ (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process had it moments of fluidity but some of the questions asked were not as fleshed out as I feel they should have been.

Also the fact that after three weeks and three emails following up in order to hear word either way my inquiries were completely ignored which in my eyes is completely unprofessional. If I didn't fit the job in the eyes of the talent specialist I should have been treated like an adult and told that right off the bat instead of being told, "I took a lot of positives from that interview and I will reach out in a few days.".

I think that the approach during the interview process should retooled to be more forward with prospective employees.

The whole process was honestly disappointing because I thought I would have been a good fit, sadly the company didn't feel the same.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment in your former position when you overcame an issue.   Answer Question

WorkWave Response

Aug. 7, 2020 – VP, Talent

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear that we didn't have a position to offer you at this time. We are committed to being as proactive and transparent as possible throughout the interview process, so we'll be sure to review your feedback as a team. We wish you all the best!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.