WorkWave Software Support Representative Reviews

1.6
WorkWave CEO David Giannetto
David Giannetto
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good start no growth

May 5, 2021 - Software Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Meet some friendly people and the company provides good benefits.

Cons

Not much room for growth customers are usually upset.

Be the first to find this review helpful

VP, Talent

So glad to hear that you enjoyed working with your peers and found value in the benefits! We actually have formal career ladders across our support and success teams that outline the skills needed to progress to each level in a particular role, skills needed for transfers between various teams and how to progress to a leadership position. Thanks for sharing your feedback and for all your efforts while part of the team!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The Best Job so Far

Jul 6, 2015 - Software Support Representative in Newark, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- WorkWave has an incredibly open culture - Management won't hire just anyone to fill a role - they want the best fit - Challenging "this is how we do things" is encouraged - If you want to grow you'll get the chance. You just need to reach for what you want and do it - The respect for an employee's life outside of the office is incredible - It's a fun place to be as long as you put your work in- and that is an incredibly fair trade

Cons

- As the company grows there are certainly growing pains. What worked yesterday doesn't always scale to today. - It would be great if there was more communication about how all of the products and services WW offers ties together both today and tomorrow

VP

This is awesome feedback! We hear you loud and clear on wanting to have more insight into how our products and services tie together. As a result, we emailed everyone in the company this morning that they are invited to attend as many sessions as they like of our new, expanded onboarding training sessions. The sessions cover everything from high level reviews of team structure, to product demos and industry insight. We hope you'll register to attend these sessions - it'll give you great insight into our existing products, how they tie together, and how they are set to evolve as our company evolves. Thanks for the advice as well - we couldn't agree more! We'll do our best to keep hiring amazing people (like YOU!) and keep your words of wisdom in mind as we continue to grow. Thanks for being a WorkWaver!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love my job

Jul 2, 2015 - Software Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

As soon as I walked into the office for my interview the level of comfort I felt was perfect. WorkWave has great people, they offer free lunch everyday, great benefits, are into philanthropy and giving back, active within the community, and even have cool cash bonus incentives for referring new employees.

Cons

I don't think there is anything bad you can possibly say about this job. You can dress casual just cannot wear shorts but that is about it.

VP

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're thrilled to hear that you felt at home at WorkWave starting with your interview. We work hard to make sure onsite interviews allow a candidate to get to know multiple people in the company - to truly see how our company mission, values and culture align. We appreciate all you do to make WorkWave a great place to work!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible place to work, A+!

Dec 29, 2015 - Software Support Representative in Neptune, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Fantastic people. * Culture focused on you being the best person you can be (not the best number). * Work/life balance based on you being effective instead of being a burn-out. * Excellent support system, you will have everything you need and then some. * Feedback and experience is welcome - if you have an idea and it makes sense, then you can make it happen. * Company direction is great and you can bet that everyone is doing the right thing for customers, employees, and partners alike. I've been with WorkWave for about six months now and I could not be happier. I come from a background of corporate sales and retail management and the difference could not be more polarizing. I have the tools and support from top-to-bottom to get things done and get them done the right way. I no longer dread the next shift or watch the clock to punch-out. I find my job challenging but enjoyable and it is nice to see a measurable and appreciated difference in the work I do. If you are a star looking for a place to shine, then you've found the right place.

Cons

* Office life is office life - Being indoors and mostly stationary can become monotonous, but the company does a great job encouraging breaks, walks, standing desks, and company fitness challenges (with rewards). In addition, the office environment is very friendly and you can speak comfortably with those around you and still be productive. * Scheduling personal appointments can sometimes be difficult - A traditional schedule means you will usually be working when most doctors and offices are available. However, the company does a great job allowing for accommodations whenever necessary (time-off, work from home, extended break, etc.) Overall very manageable 'cons' (especially opposed to all the other benefits that are provided).

VP, Talent Management

Oh WorkWaver, you made my day! It's fantastic to hear that all of our focus on culture, team and work/life balance are being felt on a daily basis. The FitBit challenge was awesome - thanks for helping us meet our company goal of over 10K miles. I know everyone is looking forward to the company paid happy hour that we'll be having in a couple weeks to celebrate our FitBit victory too! Thank you for all YOU do to make this a great place to work as well. Your commitment to our clients, and your team is great to see every day. Thanks for joining WorkWave and cheers to an exciting 2016 ahead!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Dec 21, 2015 - Software Support Representative in Neptune, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Pay, Free daily lunch, and a clear vision in the company. Top that with a rare great communication line and this is a great place to work.

Cons

None so far here, things have been great so far and I have no complaints about working here.

VP, Talent Management

Thanks for the post! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying being part of the WorkWave family. Thanks for all you do to keep our clients happy!

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, Great culture

Jul 28, 2017 - Software Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment as well as the co-workers make it great! To be able to feel comfortable in the work place is important and you will find that at WorkWave.

Cons

Can be stressful at times, but teams support each other through this!

Be the first to find this review helpful

VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews