WorkWave Software Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

WorkWave Software Support Interview Questions

Interviews at WorkWave

1 Interview Review

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlet, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave (Hazlet, NJ (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I went to two career fairs, the first one I did not know it was a one on one on site interview. Knowing I was not qualified for the position, I spoke with my interviewer about the company itself and it’s values. (March 2018) I then attended their next fair which I was notified a few days prior that the position I was going to interview for was filled by an internal hire. I still went as there as it’s still a good networking opportunity. I continued to apply for a position and was contacted in October.

First was a call with one of the members of the talent team to give you a brief discussion of the position and some background questions. You are sent a demo of the software you are going to assist customers with and then a phone interview discussing the software. Finally, In person interview with Vice President of Customer Service, the Manager of the department and other key members of leadership. A follow up email is sent within 48 hours after the interview.

Everything went very well until the in person interview, I felt very confident going in but left disappointed. I know I made some mistakes so I do not blame them at all. I was actually fortunate enough to get some feedback about my resume with the VP which was very helpful.

Overall, even though I was not selected, I still hold the company in high regards. It was definitely a great learning experience for me as I am a career changer. Finally, I was given a response promptly about not getting the position which many companies do not do that, so I respect that greatly.

Interview Questions

WorkWave Response

Jan. 1, 2019 – VP, Talent

Thanks so much for coming in to meet with our team! I'm sorry to hear we didn't have a role to offer you at this time, but we wish you all the best in 2019 and beyond.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.