WorkWave Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

WorkWave Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at WorkWave

2.5

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave (Holmdel, NJ (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Screening phone call to schedule a phone interview about 2 weeks later due to holidays.

Phone interview was just a brief overview of my current job and QA manager's expectations for a new Quality Engineer.

Received invite for onsite interview the following week.

Onsite interview was pretty long, 3 hours in total. Consisted of interviews with senior QA, QA manager, developers, Senior Director of engineering, and VP of Talent.

Most technical parts were asked by QA manager, otherwise it was mostly describing my background and how I handled various QA functions in my old position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WorkWave

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave (Neptune, NJ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Hr phone screen , Vice president phone screen , Technical phone screen , fly onsite for onsite rounds and than last personality test. Technical phone screen had a coding question to test Valid Anagram and RDBMS SQL queries. Onsite was mixed technical and behavioral . Everything seems perfectly fine , made me to wait for results for 2 + weeks and than I didn't get offer. After Interview HR even said they found the team response positive and they believe i could have been a fit but they didn't give me either because of H1B constraint or they had other candidate as primary and I was backup. Well disappointing process , I don't recommend going for this company.

Interview Questions

WorkWave Response

Sep. 22, 2016 – VP, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback! Rest assured we are aware of a candidate's Visa status in advance of any interviews, so that's not a factor in our ultimate decision to hire. We conduct onsite interviews with candidates that we feel may be a strong fit for a role and we were fortunate to have several talented candidates meet with our teams for the QA position, including yourself. I'm so sorry to hear your interview did not result in a job offer as we had both hoped. We wish you continued success in your career!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.