WorkWave Partner Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at WorkWave

1 Interview Review

2.0

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holmdel, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WorkWave (Holmdel, NJ (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

There were two phone interviews that went great. The next interview was face-to-face with the hiring manager, the VP and a couple other people in the office. I interviewed with the hiring manager and that went great. The hiring manager told me there was one other candidate they were meeting with, however, my background and experience was a perfect fit for the job. I met with the VP and that interview went well. After the interview with the VP I was scheduled to meet with the Director of Operations. I waited in the conference room for 30 minutes, a girl from HR came into the conference room and told me I could leave and that everyone was called into a meeting and they would be in touch. I sent thank you notes to everyone I met with and followed up with HR. I never heard another word from that company. I did meet a gentleman that had told me he had interviewed with Workwave and the same thing happened to him. They don't hire older people. That was my first thought when I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any difficult questions. We discussed strategies about the position and the company.   1 Answer

WorkWave Response

Jun. 10, 2018 – VP, Talent

Thank you for coming onsite to interview for the Partner Manager position. We appreciate your patience as we made the difficult decision of choosing among a very competitive and talented range of candidates. We finalized our decision and communicated follow up to all candidates just at the end of last week. Our recruitment team is normally very good at keeping candidates in the loop as we navigate our interview process, but I'll be sure to follow up with them to ensure best practices were followed as expected.

I do want to address one particular statement you make regarding a perception that we discriminate based on age in our hiring practices. I can assure you, this is absolutely not true. We could not survive without a broad mix of perspectives and an ample amount of seasoned executives and employees who can help us navigate the challenges we have as we continue to scale, grow and evolve as a business. Thank you!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.