Oracle Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Oracle Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

2.6

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Phone call with recruiter and then 2-3 zoom interviews depending on how sure they are about you. Some interviewers were tougher than others. My biggest mistake was not stroking their egos enough, look them up on linkedin and memorize their qualifications.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a career fair, interviewed with the recruiter, and then interviewed with a manager. I never heard back from anyone even after a followup email.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Extremely typical, 3 rounds of varying 20 minute interviews. Essentially verifying your desire to work in a sales environment. They’ll try to bait you into talking about your other interests but really it’s about selling to customers and making money.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your role developing over 5 years?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

It started off with a phone interview then an in person interview. I didn’t hear back for a while after submitting my application online so reaching out to corporate recruiters is super helpful.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational and behavioral questions about your resume and your experience.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter to see if you have basic communication skills. Then a one on one video interview with someone from the department followed up with multiple in person interviews.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Burlington, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

One phone interview with a recruiter followed by two interviews via Zoom (similar to Skype) with the hiring managers of the location I was applying for. Followed up by flying me out to see the environment of the business.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in March 2020.

Interview

The process began with a Phone interview with the recruiter. The next round was a secondary interview with hiring manager which included a sales pitch. Then I was included in a group panel interview with other potential candidates/members of the team for the final round.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a job fair - they do most BDR hiring out of college campuses. After meeting the recruiter I had a brief phone screen and then two additional in-person interviews.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Durham, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There was 3 rounds. 2 phone interviews and then 1 in person. The last one I was flown out to the company. It was very fun, great culture overall standard sales interview process.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and suggested I apply. I had a preliminary phone interview with her and after the call was done, she set me up with another phone interview with a BDR Manager. The recruiter forgot to send the confirmation to the manager, so I never received the call for the second phone interview and had to reschedule. The second phone interview included more typical questions and a 5 minute mock sales pitch about a coffee shop. Fairly easy. I was invited for the on-site interview the following week. The on-site interview started with getting to know fellow candidates and the presenters/interviewers. Then they did a presentation on NetSuite and then paired us into groups to present a business expansion plan on the coffee shop. They really just do this to see how you work in a team. Then they moved into a tour of the office. We got to meet current BDR's and ask them questions about the job, company, etc. They provided lunch for the candidates and then we went into the interviews. Some candidates had 1 interview with a BDR Manager others, like myself, had 2 interviews . The manager told me the selection process is fairly quick and I would know in a couple days if I got the job or didn't and the recruiter told me she would be in touch within a week after the on-site interview. I followed up with the recruiter the next week, thanking her and all the managers for the experience and was looking forward to her response. It has been weeks now and I yet to hear anything from them. Not even a rejection. Overall, very unprofessional and disappointed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.