Oracle Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Account Manager

Oracle Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July-2013.

Interview

5 months, met with 7-8 people, very straightforward, I was awarded a verbal offer 3 months before written offer. I spoke to VP sales, direct manager, 2 pre-sales, 3 sales people, 3 mid level managers, and consulting manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Santa Monica, CA (US)).

Interview

It was an ok/subpar process, one phone interview with the Recruiter then they brought me in to interview with 2 Managers and after that, a Final in person interview. It turned out the 2 Managers that I initially interviewed with had nothing to do with the position I was actually contacted for, then they brought me in for a Final interview with the Manager who was actually hiring for the role. All in all, it seems deceptive to have Managers who aren't hiring for a specific role interview you so I was building rapport with them for no apparent reason.

Also, they never validated my parking and I accrued at least $50 of fees from the interviews. The feedback was sporadic and minimal, it took 2 weeks after my Final interview for the Recruiter to let me know that the Manager looking to hire in their office needed someone with more experience, however, another Manager in a different division was interested in interviewing me. If the interview process is any indicator of how this company operates, then I'm not excited to work here. I agreed to the interview and I'll see how it goes but I'm hoping that another Company that I'm talking to comes out with an Offer so I can dismiss Oracle.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience handling Complex sales cycles.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Antonio, TX (US)) in July-2016.

Interview

The early phone interviews were a breeze, basic stuff, tell me about yourself etc. Then had 2 rounds of manager interviews again, basic stuff, but if you pay attention, they are looking for what they want from your role. Address those needs, gave confident responses to their personal world building, breezed through those. I received an offer, but an offer from a top tier came through so I declined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your projects, etc...how do you handle tough situations, have you ever had to apologize etc...   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Initial phone screening with a recruiter followed by an in person meeting at their Chicago office. I met with 4 rounds of people and the interview lasted around 3 hours. I did not hear back from anyone I interviewed with.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January-2016.

Interview

-Rigorous, lengthy, detail-oriented
    -Be ready to speak towards your resume, accolades, B2B sales experience
    -Be ready to speak in detail regarding your experiences finding and closing complex deals
    -Be confident, witty, and intelligent
    -Be genuine

Interview Questions

• -Why Oracle?
      -What makes you different from everyone else?
      -Sell me this technology - go.. (role play)   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

had to become an Sales development rep before interviewing for the account manager role. Once i had a year of experience as an SDR, I applied to be an account manager and spoke to different OD managers within the National Northeast Organization.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February-2018.

Interview

Recruiter found me on LinkedIn. We scheduled a phone screen and it seemed to go very well. I was then scheduled with a phone interview with the hiring manager, about a week later. The manager was late for the call, and then twice stopped the interview to send texts to his boss. I saw this as a bad sign, but remained hopeful that perhaps my experience would win out. I tried following up with the recruiter, but no response. I was totally ghosted.

I can accept that perhaps I was not the best fit for the role, but it's totally unacceptable that 1) the hiring manager was late for our call and kept leaving it, and 2) that the recruiter ghosted me. The hiring manger proved that he didn't find my time valuable, and the recruiter couldn't be bothered to send me a simple "Thanks for talking, we're going to pursue other candidates" email.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Three round interview process, pretty standard for tech sales.
    Oracle wants to make sure that you are self sufficient and you work well with a team.
    Oracle has a great sales enablement program, so they want to make sure that you will be committed.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle?
      Tell me about your previous sales experience?
      How comfortable are you talking about technical discussions?
      What is your selling process like?
      Do you use social platforms to sell?
      Do you work well in a team environment?
      How resiliant are you?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle in May-2013.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I was called by a recruiter who basically sold me on Oracle and why I should join. It is great for right out of college as they hire a bunch of kids and send you to training. I was offered the job on the second call and given two weeks to accept.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bridgewater, NJ (US)) in November-2015.

Interview

Applied for an Enterprise Account Manager sales position. Overall process was excellent with several telephone interviews to start then a face to face interview with a Regional Vice President.

Interview Questions

• What would your plan be to contact and meet all the assigned accounts?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.