Oracle Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Oracle Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2019.

Interview

Process took about 3 months. 5 rounds of interviews: HR, Hiring Manager, Panel (via online with a presentation), then on-site. It was a little frustrating as I felt that they did not do a very good job at checking in during such a long process. I was attracted to the position so I stuck in there.

Interview Questions

• The focused a lot on completion time with projects. How do you handle a client when the project is going to miss deadline.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It started with behavioural and then about the technology trends and what motivates you to work. Last the interviewer would discuss the salary and compensation. It started easily and then the interviewer is also very helpful and guided the way when I was stuck in a situation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

After applying online, I quickly received a phone call to schedule interview. Had 2 interviews with 2 managers. Afterward, within a week, I got an offer, and salary was negotiable.

Interview Questions

• If a customer made cash deposit to his bank account, what accounting entries will be passed.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA (US)).

Interview

It started with a handful of phone interviews with the recruiter, and then the hiring manager. Both teams did intensive reviews of my background and experience. Because of the phone interviews, the in office interviews were somewhat easy -- mostly conversational and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The interviews looked into my knowledge of Oracle's business and key software offerings.   3 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

HR Recruiter contacted me, they did a phone screening some Technical questions, HR then scheduled for face to face the process half a day, the offers takes 3- 4 weeks minimum

Interview Questions

• Oracle application related and other general questions   2 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bedford, MA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I engaged in 2 phone interviews prior to an In-Person interview with 6 team members. I was placed in a co green eyes room and met individually with 6 employees.

Interview Questions

• Discussed position with respect to PM vs Client Services focus. Each of 6 individuals (5 men) that I interviewed with 1:1 explained how the position emphasized client services. The following day I received a cookie cutter email from HR stating that "while my background is extremely impressive, I don't possess sufficient PM experience." A TOTAL CONTRADICTION TO THEIR COMMENTS DURING THE IN-PERSON INTERVIEW. I am 100% convinced that I didn't receive an offer due to gender and age bias. Incredible!   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Good systematic Interview process, lots of good questions, reasonably easy to get a job if you prepare and are deserving of the experience.The interview team gives you a lot of guidance as to how to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Job role related questions like - tell me your experience about how you solved a sales or technical situation.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

First there was a technical round which was quite average and then HR interview which was in more details like the product on which i worked etc. Then for salary discussion I got a call on the other day and it was quite good. After that there was health checkup.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Very long process. Took almost 3 months.

Interview Questions

• simple questions on your background and experience mostly.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

I met with the local hiring manager at the airport along with another employee which was unusual. The process went relatively quickly as I was referred by a current employee. I had expected to go to an initial training course for the module I was hired for but went straight to work onsite, hit the ground running.

Interview Questions

• One manager wanted to know every single version and release of every software application and module I had experience with. I found that very unusual and difficult to go back and get all of it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I provided the current salary I was making and giving 10% more, plus the opportunity to earn overtime which I was pleased with.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.