Oracle Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Oracle Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in September 2019.

Interview

Extremely disappointed. From the first interview to hearing the news of the disapproved offer, the total time took 3 months.

- Applied Online
-30 minute Interview with Oracle recruiter
- 30 minute interview with Hiring Manager. 5 questions about experience, skills, and client situations
- 30 minute interview with another manager. How would you handle client situation questions. Questions about Oracle application skills.
- Recruiter asked me to complete a separate application because the requisition expired.
- Recruiter called to deliver news of moving forward with an offer
- Negotiated salary
- After 3 weeks of waiting for the offer, I was notified the offer was not approved.

Lack of communication, lack of transparency, and wasted 3 months of my time. Worst interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2019.

Interview

Process took about 3 months. 5 rounds of interviews: HR, Hiring Manager, Panel (via online with a presentation), then on-site. It was a little frustrating as I felt that they did not do a very good job at checking in during such a long process. I was attracted to the position so I stuck in there.

Interview Questions

• The focused a lot on completion time with projects. How do you handle a client when the project is going to miss deadline.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It started with behavioural and then about the technology trends and what motivates you to work. Last the interviewer would discuss the salary and compensation. It started easily and then the interviewer is also very helpful and guided the way when I was stuck in a situation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Took about two months. Consistently would not hear back from the recruiter and would have to reach out for next steps. Salary was not discussed until the offer stage, where it ruled me out of the role.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

First there was a technical round which was quite average and then HR interview which was in more details like the product on which i worked etc. Then for salary discussion I got a call on the other day and it was quite good. After that there was health checkup.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bedford, MA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I engaged in 2 phone interviews prior to an In-Person interview with 6 team members. I was placed in a co green eyes room and met individually with 6 employees.

Interview Questions

• Discussed position with respect to PM vs Client Services focus. Each of 6 individuals (5 men) that I interviewed with 1:1 explained how the position emphasized client services. The following day I received a cookie cutter email from HR stating that "while my background is extremely impressive, I don't possess sufficient PM experience." A TOTAL CONTRADICTION TO THEIR COMMENTS DURING THE IN-PERSON INTERVIEW. I am 100% convinced that I didn't receive an offer due to gender and age bias. Incredible!   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA (US)).

Interview

It started with a handful of phone interviews with the recruiter, and then the hiring manager. Both teams did intensive reviews of my background and experience. Because of the phone interviews, the in office interviews were somewhat easy -- mostly conversational and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The interviews looked into my knowledge of Oracle's business and key software offerings.   3 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

After applying online, I quickly received a phone call to schedule interview. Had 2 interviews with 2 managers. Afterward, within a week, I got an offer, and salary was negotiable.

Interview Questions

• If a customer made cash deposit to his bank account, what accounting entries will be passed.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It was over the phone. There were multiple rounds of interview. Mainly asking about my technical background. In the later rounds of interview they informed me about my position and what was expected in general but was not specific to my position.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I had two phone interview, and one on site. Both are easy. got the offer 10 days later. Accepted the offer and went from there. I was scared at first, but it was one of the best decisions I made. The company has also Oracle university to take training classes.

Interview Questions

• nothing really hard, just know your resume and be able to support whats on it talk about your past projects and how did you do them. Talk about leadership, and what is your role on the project.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.