Heartland Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Heartland Dental Interview Questions

Interviews at Heartland Dental

2.5

Dental Hygienist Interview

Interview

Phone interview. Asked about my experience and never got back to me. A few years later, keep getting email for in person interview. At least let me know that I was not selected. Very unprofessional

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Burnsville, MN (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

I thought Kristy Weaver did an excellent job with questions and responses. Very professional and informative. The follow up after the phone interview still waiting on with Kris PMO. I did follow up with an email regarding the next stage of the interview process for Pilot Knob Dental in Lakeville, MN.

Interview Questions

• My dental back ground, software experience which Dentrix is what Pilot Knob uses and I am very familiar with that program. She asked me about knowledge about Heartland Dental and gave me the history behind your company.   Answer Question

Dentist Interview

Interview

Interview process was very easy, went in, sat down, asked a few questions, talked more about life and what my goals were towards my personal future and where I saw myself fit in with the company

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

I had no experience but knew somebody who was currently employed, so I did not have much of an interview process. However, the other coworkers whom were interviewed after I started typically had a phone interview, followed by an in person interview and meet-and-greet with the doctors, and then lastly a working interview where we monitored how well you took calls and spoke to patients. As long as you present yourself clean and kept, and speak with a friendly, professional demeanor it’s a very easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• “If you were a fruit, which fruit would you be?” Yes. Really.   1 Answer

Dental Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA (US)

Interview

I only got to the phone interview. I’ve interviewed 3 times over the past years. I’m done applying to this place because it’s the same mess. They act super nice and then you never hear from them again. They don’t want to hire anyone with full experience, which means they don’t want to train. That says a lot about a company. Happy they never called back.

Practice Manager of Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

Multi-step process and very through. All in person meetings are currently virtual due to pandemic procedures. They keep constant communication through the process. You will speak to many different team members which gives you a more thorough feel of the company.

Miscellaneous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

The recruiter who contacted me was very enthusiastic. I felt good about the role as I progressed to the second round interview. The recruiter even called me before the second interview to give some tips and asked me to text her after to see how it went. We even spoke about other possibilities if this role didn’t pan out. I texted her and no response. I sent multiple emails with no reply. I spent a lot of time and effort preparing for my interviews and I did not deserve to be ghosted. Extremely unprofessional.

General Dentist Interview

Interview

You interview with clueless management people, who hound you daily to sign a contract no matter what. They also ask ILLEGAL questions and have 0 shame. They bash other people and just want you to join their cult so they can meet their personal quotas of hiring everyone with a pulse.

Interview Questions

• They ask you if you have kids or are planning on having them "because we have had dentists leave on maternity leave and it's terrible". Disgusting people.   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Nashville, TN (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. The next day the office manager reached out to for an in person interview. The follow day I was asked to come the next week for a working interview. The day after that I received a call with a job offer, pending a successful background check.

Interview Questions

• My favorite thing about a former job.   1 Answer

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Stafford, VA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The regional manager interviewed me 3 days before I was scheduled. I showed up 10 minutes early, she was very welcoming and easy to talk to during the interview. It was one of my best interviews!

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should choose you over other applicants?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle a difficult situation at your former job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.