Heartland Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 19 Nov, 2018

2.6

Sort:

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in January-2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call either a week to set up a phone interview. The phone interview went well discussed the company and what the have to offer. Also discussed the jobs I did in the past and why I wasn't their anymore. I then got my second call a week and half later to come in for a personal review. They asked me the typical questions and wanted to interview me again so I got home work. I had to come with 10 references, 10 questions to ask them on my next interview and also answer 7 questions that had 3 answers u need to write for each. I went to my third interview. We laughed and she took me to a 20 mintues of setting down watching someone do their job and answering phones. They asked how I liked it and if I can handle it. Another week went by and I got a letter in the mail saying I didn't get the job that they had other candidates who were more for the job.

Interview Questions

• why do you want this job, what 3 mistakes did u make and how you learned from them.   Answer Question

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

First a phone interview, Skype interview, then in person interview with details of position and tour of the office. Asked questions on ideal practice, how would I deal with an assistant who was constantly messing up, and what areas I would like to improve upon. Weirdest thing was afterwards she told me where the closest Target was and was adamant on giving me directions. I had never mentioned Target in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 things you would need in your ideal practice?   Answer Question

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Cleveland, OH (US)) in January-2017.

Interview

The interview process is 4 stages: one phone interview, two webcam interviews, and a site visit/interview. The process is very thorough and competitive. I am applying for a position in Texas, and because it is demanding there is a lot of competition.

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in May-2016.

Interview

I initially applied online and got an e-mail from a regional recruiter within a week. She called and was very nice asking multiple questions regarding my personal life and my dental experience. She stated that my information will be added to the system and that someone would contact me within the next week or two regarding the specific opening I was looking for.

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Effingham, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Effingham, IL (US)) in April-2016.

Interview

Unorganized, last minute, all running at least one hour behind, leaders not on the same page.

One executive said they have jerry springer show going on in every one of the offices - excuse me, what?

Leaders not clear on what they need or where they are going, all on different pages. Not sure how they run their business

Interview Questions

• Not many questions, rather statements that were very, very concerning

I was asked if I was married, had children

Leaders stated that can pay lower wages and lower benefits to their current employees in Effingham because people do not leave and they (heartland) can get away with it. They also said that they would have to double employee salaries if they were based any closer to a big city like chicago or indianapolis, st louis   2 Answers

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Dallas, TX (US)) in December-2012.

Interview

How many questions can one answer?? First an telephone interview- than your sent to a office that a PA interviews you with more questions-same but re-worded, for the perfect match?? The telephone interview was okay but, when I went to the office I was kept waiting of a extended period of time. The interview went okay but, they want young people to go with the flow not someone that strives to be efficient and responsible.

Interview Questions

• All I remember is a bunch of questions that were asked again and again. Also, I was told that the 4 hour working interview would NOT be paid   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Bloomington, IL (US)) in March-2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email to set up a phone interview that lasted an hour, and then, I was shuffled to 3 different locations for in-person interviews over 3 weeks, including a working interview, because they are trying to find the right person for the company and the individual office. This entire process took about 1 month.

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and thorough but I'm thankful for that now knowing that the company truly cares about matching the right candidate to the right position/office.

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June-2013.

Interview

After emailing my resume, I heard from HR the same day and scheduled a phone interview- I didnt get a call from HR on the day and time we had scheduled so attempted to call in myself. One week later the HR person called and apologized saying she was in the hospital and couldnt reach her appointments. After a brief phone interview I was scheduled for a personal interview- the rep from corporate came into the office about 30 minutes after I arrived - the weather was bad and she must have had a long drive or they expected me to take a really long time filling out an application- I had already submitted a complete resume so I wasnt sure why I had to fill out another app form- the only things it had different than my resume was my ssn and salary history. The interview was given by the local office manager , who didnt really say much, and a corporate rep who read the interview questions from a script- the usual questions were asked- give 5 things you liked about your favorite job, what is your greateast weakness, ect. The questions were generally slanted to have me share negative experiences and not much about hard skills . Also when I asked about the employees leaving the company to make the position available, they appeared flustered a bit. I was told what day to expect a call back for the working interview- but it was called something else- probably so the company didnt have to pay- which is fine with me. I have mixed feelings about this company - it could be a really exciting and fulfilling position or it could be the job from hell if the company reviews are true. Waiting to hear .....

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer say is difficult for you ?   1 Answer

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Effingham, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Effingham, IL (US)) in September-2013.

Interview

They are looking for organized, well dressed, attractive, fun people. Give many compliments to the people who are hiring, they love the ego stroke. Ask for more money than they are offering, you MIGHT get an increase in pay over 2-4 years and its 1-3%... so nothing! Don't expect hard work and dedication earn you a raise.

Interview Questions

• How would you calm down an angry patient.   1 Answer

Negotiation

days of discussing $0.50

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.