Heartland Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Heartland Dental Interview Questions

Interviews at Heartland Dental

2.6

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

First a phone interview, Skype interview, then in person interview with details of position and tour of the office. Asked questions on ideal practice, how would I deal with an assistant who was constantly messing up, and what areas I would like to improve upon. Weirdest thing was afterwards she told me where the closest Target was and was adamant on giving me directions. I had never mentioned Target in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 things you would need in your ideal practice?   Answer Question

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Cleveland, OH (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process is 4 stages: one phone interview, two webcam interviews, and a site visit/interview. The process is very thorough and competitive. I am applying for a position in Texas, and because it is demanding there is a lot of competition.

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I initially applied online and got an e-mail from a regional recruiter within a week. She called and was very nice asking multiple questions regarding my personal life and my dental experience. She stated that my information will be added to the system and that someone would contact me within the next week or two regarding the specific opening I was looking for.

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Effingham, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Effingham, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Unorganized, last minute, all running at least one hour behind, leaders not on the same page.

One executive said they have jerry springer show going on in every one of the offices - excuse me, what?

Leaders not clear on what they need or where they are going, all on different pages. Not sure how they run their business

Interview Questions

• Not many questions, rather statements that were very, very concerning

I was asked if I was married, had children

Leaders stated that can pay lower wages and lower benefits to their current employees in Effingham because people do not leave and they (heartland) can get away with it. They also said that they would have to double employee salaries if they were based any closer to a big city like chicago or indianapolis, st louis   2 Answers

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

How many questions can one answer?? First an telephone interview- than your sent to a office that a PA interviews you with more questions-same but re-worded, for the perfect match?? The telephone interview was okay but, when I went to the office I was kept waiting of a extended period of time. The interview went okay but, they want young people to go with the flow not someone that strives to be efficient and responsible.

Interview Questions

• All I remember is a bunch of questions that were asked again and again. Also, I was told that the 4 hour working interview would NOT be paid   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

After emailing my resume, I heard from HR the same day and scheduled a phone interview- I didnt get a call from HR on the day and time we had scheduled so attempted to call in myself. One week later the HR person called and apologized saying she was in the hospital and couldnt reach her appointments. After a brief phone interview I was scheduled for a personal interview- the rep from corporate came into the office about 30 minutes after I arrived - the weather was bad and she must have had a long drive or they expected me to take a really long time filling out an application- I had already submitted a complete resume so I wasnt sure why I had to fill out another app form- the only things it had different than my resume was my ssn and salary history. The interview was given by the local office manager , who didnt really say much, and a corporate rep who read the interview questions from a script- the usual questions were asked- give 5 things you liked about your favorite job, what is your greateast weakness, ect. The questions were generally slanted to have me share negative experiences and not much about hard skills . Also when I asked about the employees leaving the company to make the position available, they appeared flustered a bit. I was told what day to expect a call back for the working interview- but it was called something else- probably so the company didnt have to pay- which is fine with me. I have mixed feelings about this company - it could be a really exciting and fulfilling position or it could be the job from hell if the company reviews are true. Waiting to hear .....

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer say is difficult for you ?   1 Answer

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Port, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (North Port, FL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interviewer was clearly not as good at verbal communication as I was hence, he seemed more nervous during the interview than I was. I had to help him phrase his questions which wasn't a good look for me as I came across as pushy or dominant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a former employer and how we related to each other on the job.   1 Answer

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online, was invited to phone screen, the phone screen was super quick and almost seemed like it wasn't taken very seriously. Invited to an interview which was at a hiring event. This was probably the strangest interview experience I've ever had. Multiple tables set up in a room with people walking about and talking and laughing. It didn't really seem like they cared about the people who were interviewing and making a good environment. They really just wanted as many people to interview as possible, instead of looking and taking time to find quality. My interviewer, however, was very nice. I was told though that I would hear either way by the end of the week, no call/email or update. Reached out but was completely ghosted.

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wildwood, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Wildwood, MO (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a Business Assistant position in Wildwood, MO. A few days after I applied, a recruiter emailed me to set up a phone interview. I did my research on the company and had a great phone interview with Janie. At the end of the call, she said she would forward my info to the Office Manager (since they get the final say in who they hire). The next day (Tuesday), I received a phone call from the Office Manager, who set up an in person interview with me for Friday. I rearranged my work schedule to attend the interview. Thursday afternoon, I received a voicemail from the office that they had hired someone else, so our interview was cancelled. I was pretty disappointed, but that evening, Janie called me back with another Business Assistant opening in Ellisville. The Office Manager called me the next day and set up an in person interview for the following Tuesday. I went in, had a great interview, met the staff, and got a tour of the office. I sent a thank you email that evening and got a positive email back from the Office Manager. On Thursday, I got a call from her to set up a working interview. She wanted me to come in the following day, December 21. I was unable to take off work that day since I took off work the previous Friday (for the interview that didn’t happen), so I offered the following business day, the 26th, and she agreed. The next day, I got a voicemail from the recruiter that they had hired someone else. What? I called the recruiter back and asked if there was a mistake because I had set up my working interview with the office less than a day earlier. At that point, I wasn’t disappointed, I was angry. What a waste of my time! Everyone in the industry warns you against working for corporate places, and I should have listened to them! It worked out for the best, though, because I am working for a non-corporate local office that I love!

Interview Questions

• Literally a printed off sheet from Heartland with generic interview questions   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in April 2015.

Interview

Very casual and the best experience I have had so far. Applied online,phone interviewed with a recruiter, phone interview with the practice admin in a week, one-on -one and then work-in interview in the same week, and got the job next week! Overall,a very smooth process and a great company to work for!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.