Heartland Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Heartland Dental Interview Questions

Interviews at Heartland Dental

2.6

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Stafford, VA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The regional manager interviewed me 3 days before I was scheduled. I showed up 10 minutes early, she was very welcoming and easy to talk to during the interview. It was one of my best interviews!

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should choose you over other applicants?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle a difficult situation at your former job?   Answer Question

Dental/Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

30 min phone interview which went well. But the working interview was disappointing. All staff members including dentists weren't over the age of 30. I witnessed the doctor asking front office "what was that dude's name?" (Referring to a patient) My "trainer" was so busy and chaotic, she barely had time to talk to me and show me how to do the job. Lastly, I was under the impression they only care about numbers, not the actual patients which explains why H.D. is a corporate office. No compassion for people whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a difficult decision. What took place and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

The interview process was great. There was a recruiter who worked with me every step of the way and made sure I was set up for my interviews. I had a phone interview, in person interview, and working interview. The managers seemed very well prepared.

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in July 2020.

Interview

Phone interview with Regional manager that was insightful and looking to see if our cultures matched. It was a full hour and the time flew by. I was given many opportunities to ask questions.
    Next can a skills assessment that was online. There were math and problem solving questions. It was timed so that made it a little stressful.
    A few days later I was invited to a zoom call with the regional manager and then someone from corporate. It was intense and I felt well prepared. Very thought provoking questions were ask and I was given the opportunity to ask questions as well. Come prepared with questions!!
    I was offered the position 3 days later and then a very organized on boarding process started.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

Phone screening for the first interview...I have done two of these now and they both went really well. They ask basic interview questions, nothing too crazy. They tell you about the office and then will invite you to come in for a second in-person interview

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in March 2020.

Interview

Working interview, talking about yourself then go to the back office and chairside assisting the dentist a few hours, talked about the position being offered and how did I feel while chairside assisting

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone interviewed followed by in person interview followed by working interview. Was offered the job the same day as my working interview. Person doing first in person interview was super stiff and overly professional. NOT FRIENDLY.

PMO Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Took 2 months to finally get hired in. Had at least 5 different interviews with different people. Very lengthy process. Very tempting to go to a different company. Had multiple offers from different companies but wanted to hold out.

Interview Questions

• Management experience. Time at present job.   1 Answer

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Contacted the Heartland campus recruiter to see if they had any opportunities in the area I was interested in. Emailed, texted, and then called over several weeks to check on any new opportunities.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied through their website, Doctor recruiter reached out for an interview. After this interview I had an interview with her and a general manager for one of the offices in the area.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in being a part of this company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.