Heartland Dental Registered Dental Hygienist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Heartland Dental Registered Dental Hygienist Interview Questions

Interviews at Heartland Dental

2.6

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

Phone screening for the first interview...I have done two of these now and they both went really well. They ask basic interview questions, nothing too crazy. They tell you about the office and then will invite you to come in for a second in-person interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Heartland Dental

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Leesburg, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

1. I applied for the position
    2. I spoke to a recruiter on the phone
    3. I sat down with the office manager and regional manager for heartland dental.
    4. I had a working interview where I performed a perio maintenance and then sat down with the hygiene manager for the territory and another office manager. Some of these people had clinical backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever placed arrestin   Answer Question
    • How do you explain to a pt the difference between being indicated for SRP vs. a prophy.   Answer Question
    • What was your schooling process like, how many internships have you had.   Answer Question
    • How long are you used to having to work on a patients   Answer Question

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the recruiter called me and we spoke for about 40 minutes. She seemed very excited about my work history and our conversation. She said I would probably get a phone call to set up an interview in 24-48 hours. She called back the next day to say that the hiring manager wanted to go with other applicants.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about Heartland Dental?   1 Answer

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, MO (US)

Interview

The recruiter I spoke with was very pleasant. She told me about the company and the days and hours for the office I was applying for. It was very laid back. She asked me some questions and gave me the opportunity to ask questions and then explained the next steps for the interviewing process.

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in April 2017.

Interview

I have had a phone interview and it went very smoothly. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. I got a call the next day asking to meet in person. I believe that there are different people for the phone screening and in person interview.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked a few questions about the type of office that I would like to work in and stated the type of company Heartland is and followed up by asking if I had any questions.   Answer Question

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Extremely Nice people and very great office! They were extremely professional.
    It started with a phone interview. The questions were pretty basic. it went good. Later got invited to have an in person interview which went well.

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Charleston, SC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I Applied online, then I had a phone interview. At the conclusion of the phone interview they asked me to come in for an in person interview. It was not a 1:1 interview but a panel interview. I met with Doctors, office manager and regional manager at the same time (nerve wrecking).

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Port Saint Lucie, FL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter, Face to face interview with Doctors, Working Interview. It was average. I did not feel pressured to answer anything just to get the job, I was myself the whole time

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about placing Arestin with SRP patients?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.