Heartland Dental Business Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Heartland Dental Business Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Heartland Dental

2.4

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

The interview process was great. There was a recruiter who worked with me every step of the way and made sure I was set up for my interviews. I had a phone interview, in person interview, and working interview. The managers seemed very well prepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Heartland Dental

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Interview

Phone interview went well - moved along to the in person interview and it was a circus. Interviews were scheduled at a local hotel in a conference room. 2 interview “tables” were set up side by side so interviews for the same position were happening literally right beside each other.
    Typical interview questions .. I ended by asking what concerns they had with my experience and they were
    Convincing in the reply that there were no concerns, and they were very excited about my experience and would be in touch within 2-3 days
      3 weeks later - after a post-interview follow-up email, I received a standard email reply of “thanks but no thanks.” 🙄
    Not impressed with the company, the recruiters or the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 times you did something that is out of character for you   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (South Tucson, AZ (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was seamless and very simple. I was recruited and from there met with the Practice manager and was given a date for the working interview and then offered a position the same day!

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online, was invited to phone screen, the phone screen was super quick and almost seemed like it wasn't taken very seriously. Invited to an interview which was at a hiring event. This was probably the strangest interview experience I've ever had. Multiple tables set up in a room with people walking about and talking and laughing. It didn't really seem like they cared about the people who were interviewing and making a good environment. They really just wanted as many people to interview as possible, instead of looking and taking time to find quality. My interviewer, however, was very nice. I was told though that I would hear either way by the end of the week, no call/email or update. Reached out but was completely ghosted.

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wildwood, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Wildwood, MO (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a Business Assistant position in Wildwood, MO. A few days after I applied, a recruiter emailed me to set up a phone interview. I did my research on the company and had a great phone interview with Janie. At the end of the call, she said she would forward my info to the Office Manager (since they get the final say in who they hire). The next day (Tuesday), I received a phone call from the Office Manager, who set up an in person interview with me for Friday. I rearranged my work schedule to attend the interview. Thursday afternoon, I received a voicemail from the office that they had hired someone else, so our interview was cancelled. I was pretty disappointed, but that evening, Janie called me back with another Business Assistant opening in Ellisville. The Office Manager called me the next day and set up an in person interview for the following Tuesday. I went in, had a great interview, met the staff, and got a tour of the office. I sent a thank you email that evening and got a positive email back from the Office Manager. On Thursday, I got a call from her to set up a working interview. She wanted me to come in the following day, December 21. I was unable to take off work that day since I took off work the previous Friday (for the interview that didn’t happen), so I offered the following business day, the 26th, and she agreed. The next day, I got a voicemail from the recruiter that they had hired someone else. What? I called the recruiter back and asked if there was a mistake because I had set up my working interview with the office less than a day earlier. At that point, I wasn’t disappointed, I was angry. What a waste of my time! Everyone in the industry warns you against working for corporate places, and I should have listened to them! It worked out for the best, though, because I am working for a non-corporate local office that I love!

Interview Questions

• Literally a printed off sheet from Heartland with generic interview questions   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL (US)

Interview

Three interview process- Phone interview, in-person interview, and then in-workplace observation(3 hours). The work environment is friendly and professional. However, the only downfall was that the observation process took 3 hours long while still interviewing other potential candidates.

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Gainesville, GA (US)).

Interview

Very long. HR was fast to respond and the phone interview was great. Once in contact with the office in which you are applying, the process was not very professional. Scheduled the first in person interview and the office manager no showed. was late to the second one. asked me to come in and shadow next week then became unresponsive.

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in August 2018.

Interview

Very structured. Recruiter phone interview, then Practice Manager interview, then doctor sit-in. If x happens, what would you do, etc. Role-playing different scenarios you might encounter. Observation of current employees for an hour+ at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficulty you had with a former employer.   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I went and had a 3 and a half hour observation interview and it went fantastic. I got a good feeling about how the office was ran and they got a good feeling on how I operate. I knew within a few days that I got the position. The manager was very communicative and responsive when I called to follow up.

Interview Questions

• I told them that I researched the company and they asked me what things about the company stood out to me and appealed to me.   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in June 2018.

Interview

Went to a job fair and had an interview. A week later I had an interview with the office manager. After that, he called me within a few days and told me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is something you could improve on?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.