Glassdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Glassdoor Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

915 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
80%
6%
14%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
56%
29%
9%
2
2
1
1

Difficulty

3.1
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1.  

    Enterprise Account Executive Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Paris (France)) in September 2019.

    Interview

    Very positive experience. HR was helpful and responsive from the start. The process was dense (5 steps in 4 weeks) but well managed. I had the opportunity to talk to my future managers, members of the team as well as Talent acquisition specialists.
    I would recommend anyone to try their luck!

    Interview Questions


  2.  

    Enterprise Account Executive Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Paris (France)) in August 2019.

    Interview

    1) Call with the Talent Acquisition manager based in Dublin
    2) Sales Simulation with 3 employees ( Manager / RM / AE)
    3) Meeting on site with the team
    4) Swot Presentation onsite + Interview with your futur manager
    5) Interview Onsite with the Leadership

    The Talent Acquisition team is very professional as they helping you during all the process and take a lot of time for prepare all the step, also, every answer is very fast after each step.

    All people that you meet are very kind and remain available before, during and after the interviews if you have any questions

    Interview Questions

    • Why Glassdoor ?
      Why You ?
      Why you could fit with the role ?   Answer Question
  3.  

    Technicien Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

    Interview

    J'ai postulé en ligne. Une semaine après j'ai été invité à un entretien physique. Très bonne expérience, l'entretien n'était absolument pas pesant, très souriant. Vous informes pourquoi vous n'avez pas la place afin de vous améliorer.

    Interview Questions

    • Présentez votre parcours
      Pouvez-vous nous en dire plus sur votre stage.
      Pourquoi ce poste..   1 Answer

  4.  

    Senior Channel Partner Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Paris (France)) in April 2019.

    Interview

    J'ai été directement recommandée par un partenaire auprès de l'équipe Glassdoor France. J'ai donc été approchée directement. 1 mois de process en tout, 6 entretiens, avec un retour sous 48H maximum après chaque entretien, un vrai bonheur!
    J'ai d'abord échangé avec les RH (Dublin), pour discuter sur ma recherche, mes aspirations salariales, ma date de disponibilité.
    Ensuite, j'ai eu un entretien avec ma future manager (USA). Cet entretien a été un véritable échange sur comment nous voyons notre métier, ce que je recherchais, ce qui me plaisait, ma vision de Glassdoor, mes valeurs.
    Ensuite, j'ai échangé avec un manager Direct Sales (Londres). Là encore, un véritable échange, une vraie conversation sur le métier, nos personnalités, ce qui fait que l'on aime se lever le matin pour aller travailler.
    J'ai ensuite échangé avec une commerciale de l'équipe FR (France) qui sera par la suite une collègue directe. Là encore, échange métier très enrichissant.
    Puis, j'ai re-eu ma future manager (USA) pour un point de mi parcours.
    La dernière étape a été une présentation auprès de mes homologues US+UK, le VP Sales EMEA, un commercial de l'équipe FR et ma future manager USA. Cette présentation est une manière de vous présenter plus personnellement, et aussi de présenter un plan 30/60/90 jours sur votre future prise de poste. Cette présentation est suivie d'un échange de questions/réponses.
    2 jours après cette présentation, j'ai reçu une proposition d'embauche. 10 jours après, je commençais en Irlande, puis Londres et Chicago !

    Interview Questions

    • Qu'est-ce qui te motive le matin pour aller travailler?   1 Answer

  5.  

    Customer Success Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Paris (France)) in February 2019.

    Interview

    Le process de recrutement était un peu long et désorganisé, mais tout de même plaisant. Très bonne communication avec les recruiters.
    Les entretiens étaient structurés et les questions pertinentes.
    Premier approche téléphonique, puis entretiens par video conférence, présentation devant un panel.

    Interview Questions

    • Pourquoi Glassdoor
      Que connaissez vous de l'entreprise
      Que pouvez vous apporter à l'entreprise   Answer Question

  6.  

    Marketing Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2019.

    Interview

    The interview process was really smooth and enjoyable.
    I applied on Glassdoor and received an email 2 days after for a call with someone from HR.
    After this screening, I had a skype interview with a manager, followed with an assignment to be done from work and then onsite interviews where I got the chance to speak with 4 different people. Last step was a skype interview with a manager from the USA.
    Overall, really pleasant interview process, everyone was really nice and I enjoyed it a lot.

    Interview Questions

    • Talk about a marketing campaign you worked on that was successful   Answer Question

  7.  

    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Interview

    Process took about a week - call with recruiter, call with hiring manager, and then an in person presentation to a group of about 5 to present a kick off call with a client. Then after the presentation, had more time to interview with hiring manager

    Interview Questions

    • How has your past experience prepared you for this role?   Answer Question
  8. Helpful (229)  

    Senior Business Operations Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

    Interview

    Rigorous process and positive experience. Recruiter screen, phone interview with case + behavioral questions, excel/PPT homework assignment, then an on-site with three cases and an additional behavioral experience. While the process was time intensive, in my experience, it was on par with the level of investment required for BizOps roles at other tech companies. I appreciated how the process enabled me to meet various people at different levels across the team, which helped me assess whether the team and role would be a good fit for me.

    Interview Questions

    • Tell me about a time you took initiative   2 Answers
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with an ambiguous problem   2 Answers

  9.  

    Senior Financial Analyst Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Interview

    2 phones, 1 case study, 1 virtual (onsite)

    From a process standpoint, it was timely and smooth except for a small hiccup during virtual interview when last interviewer did not show; however, it was a touch-base with recruiter and we ended up immediately connecting via email/phone instead so promptly resolved.

    Case study was a sales analysis although role was cost focused.

    Interview was average although schedule was unclear and I had to give an impromptu presentation on the case study, so I was really surprised and unprepared, unfortunately. I'd definitely suggest clearer communication related to schedule.

    In terms of the folks who I interacted with, everyone I spoke to was pleasant until the last interviewer, who also happened to be the overarching leader of the entire team. Sadly he just did not make a good impression on me. He seemed annoyed having to speak with me and disinterested during the interview, which completely killed any excitement I had about the possibility of joining the team and Glassdoor. I honestly don't know if this was a tactical approach or if I rubbed him wrongly from the get-go, but either way it's not a positive image and selling point nor a good way to promote yourself or the team dynamic, especially coming from a leadership position who I personally look to as examples and mentors. This interaction ultimately led me to immediately remove my candidacy from the interview process, sadly, but I hope sharing my experience can help future candidates better prepare for what to expect so to brace themselves.

    Interview Questions

    • Why Glassdoor? What makes you better over other candidates?   Answer Question

  10.  

    Senior Financial Analyst Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2020.

    Interview

    Phone interview with a recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, case study, and a virtual onsite.

    Interviews process took about 3 weeks. First two calls were about my background and previous projects. The case study was a broad analysis of the business with a data set. Virtual onsite was smooth and we debriefed the case study.

    The recruiter was readily available for questions and was extremely helpful. She was transparent throughout the process which is incredible during such unknown times. The team members were awesome to speak with and every conversation felt unique.

    Unfortunately I did not get the offer due to my experience level. I wish I knew this before spending 2 days working on a case study, preparing, and interviewing.

    Interview Questions

    • Describe something automotive or innovate that you have done?   Answer Question

Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.