Glassdoor Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 969 of over 969 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Glassdoor

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Sep 2020

Interview

Efficient, personable and very informative. The recruiter always stayed in touch and kept me updated and the team really expedited the process with me as I was dealing with multiple offers. They were transparent throughout and very clear about the role itself.

Interview Questions
  • Whiteboarding: How would you redesign a grocery shopping app ? For Designers: Be ready to explain your WHY vs. the WHAT. Storytelling and metrics are also highly valued and important.
    Answer Question

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

It was great It had a online assessment round. having various aptitide questions and technical questions . the interview process was a very meaning full process . they check the candidates worthy of the role and ask them various questions

Interview Questions
  • what are your skills ? what are the technologies you are known to ?

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

I cleared the phone round and was called for a virtual on-site and on the day of on-site I was ghosted by the entire team. The virtual zoom invite link was deactivated so I couldn’t connect and only after reaching out to the recruiter did they inform that the position was for an internal member and they were no longer interviewing for that position. It’s very unprofessional of them to not inform in advance and waste the candidates time.

7 people found this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Ana made a professional and positive informational interview for Glassdoor. I felt as if the dialog between us was genuine, honest, and specific to the exact position she was trying to fill. I came to a good understanding of Glassdoor's requirements of their ideal candidate and felt that my questions were answered in full without over-extending details.

Interview Questions
  • How would you rate your skill with React on a scale of 1 to 10.

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Nothing special. Just like Engineer interview at every other companies. No surprises. Be prepared. Talk about your past working experience and your unique skill sets. Highlight your past achievement. No ask for your education experience or certificates.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing special. Just like Engineer interview at every other companies.

Glassdoor

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Apr 2021

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for the role and we set up an initial interview a week later. I was disappointed when I could tell the recruiter had not looked at my resume, and when I asked about the role, it seemed that she started reading straight from the job description for the first time. I would say it was one of the more unprofessional phone screens I have been involved in. I was not shocked that she never reached out again.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Was referred. It was an okay process overall. Was contacted by HR for an initial phone screen, but it was an odd call. It was a very one-sided conversation with mostly HR talking about Glassdoor, the role, and the salary range. I really didn't get to say much, but we moved on... ...though there was almost a month gap between this call and the phone call with the hiring manager (to the point where I believe they thought I wasn't a good match after the phone screen). I was expecting coding during the call with the hiring manager, but it was questions about my experience. I felt this conversation did a better job selling the job to me, and I was assured the on-site would be fair and nice. And for the most part, the on-site was fair, no trick questions, people were nice to talk with. Except for the first interviewer, who I felt like was not interested in seeing me succeed. They kept on raising questions, accusing me I was incorrect about [X] when in fact I was talking about [Y]. We did a coding problem, but due to miscommunication, I didn't do the coding problem the way they had wanted me to do it (it really didn't help that they, unlike everyone else, called me by phone instead of the provided Zoom link). When the interviewer realized the hour was up, they promptly hung up with no chance for me to ask questions. I guess another thing to note was that another person in HR who scheduled my on-site was really helpful and accommodating, but the HR personnel who did my phone screen and called me about my on-site results.... really did not seem interested in my success.

Interview Questions
  • You'll be asked about your past experience, and may be asked to connect it to machine learning experience/expertise you can bring to Glassdoor.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial interview was an hr video behavioral call with the Director of Engineering, then had an hr technical challenge with a lead front end engineer (practical React fetch data from an API and display), then a 3.5 hour final video Interview that consisted of an hr with a lead java engineer doing system design questions about a project of mine, an hr technical challenge with another lead front end engineer (React connect 4 board game), a 45 minute break, an hr long behavioral/cultural interview with a Sr engineering manager, and a final 30 minute behavioral/cultutal interview with a product manager. I thoroughly enjoyed talking with everybody there and accepted the offer!

Interview Questions
  • Given an API, fetch the data then display it and add pagination, favoriting, and minor filtering!

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The Process took a total of 2 months: -Recruiter Phone Screening -Hiring Manager Zoom Interview (45 minutes) -Excel Take up Assignment (3 days to complete) -Virtual "onsite" interview (5-45 minute interviews with different team members/business partners ) -Optional interview with SVP of Finance

Interview Questions
  • -Mainly Behavioral Questions, i.e. Tell me about a time when... -You also have to walk through the Excel Case Study assumptions in the next rounds of interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Glassdoor's interview process was one of the best interviewing experiences I have had. The talent acquisition team I worked with was very helpful in keeping me informed on next steps and answering any questions I had along the way. The process itself was thorough and I learned valuable information about the Customer Success Manager role or Glassdoor as a whole during each conversation. I had four zoom interviews with different CSM team members and my potential manager. The final interview was a presentation with a hiring manager and some of my potential peers. I was offered the role soon after.

Interview Questions
  • How important is Diversity and Inclusion in your next employer move?

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial TA call followed by three stages. First, a 30m video call with Hiring Manager. Second, another 30m video call with the Hiring Manager followed by a 30m video call with 2x current CSMs. The final stage was a 30m presentation followed by 30m questions to a panel of 4 from different areas across the business

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a client who is being non-responsive, despite you regularly trying to book calls in with them.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 969 Interviews