Glassdoor Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Glassdoor Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was initially contacted via Linkedin by an internal Glassdoor recruiter. He helped me at every stage of the process and was very prompt in answering any questions I had. First, there was a casual 30 min phone screen with one of the sales managers. Then I did a mock call which went better than I expected. Last, I came into the office for three 30 min interviews with two managers and a director. After each step in the process, the recruiter immediately contacted me to go over feedback and ask about the experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Glassdoor? What motivates you to do sales? What is your sales process?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

This was the best interview process I have ever been through. My recruiter, Brianna, was amazing to work with! The process is designed to be thorough to determine a good fit between both parties.

Highlights of the process:
    - Transparency
    - Great communication
    - Expectations set at each stage
    - The recruiter was enthusiastic and cared that I succeeded

Interview Stages:
    1. Initial phone screening with recruiter
    2. Phone call with hiring manager
    3. Presentation with two hiring managers
    4. On-site interview with three hiring managers
    5. On-site interview with the Director of Sales

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Recently finished the interview process at Glassdoor and had a great experience. The process was quick, consisting of a initial phone screen, phone interview with Director of Sales, an on-site interview with three different people, and then capped off with a sales pitch/ demo. Overall it lasted about two weeks so I was appreciative of their promptness. James was my recruiting adviser and was very helpful throughout the process — very transparent and communicative.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

Interview

Great experience, the process consisted of a few phone calls, followed by a video interview and finally going to the headquarters in Mill Valley. From beginning to end, every person that I spoke with was a true professional, knowledgeable and nice to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in March 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen, follow up phone interview, remote sales pitch, in-person interview with 3 managers. Everyone I spoke with during the interview process was friendly and professional. The process was very thorough,

Interview Questions

• Describe a success you had that would relate to this position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I went through 4 rounds of interviews for this role. The first was a phone screening with a recruiter followed by a phone interview with a sales manager. Both conversations were very low stress and engaging phone calls. The next step in the process was a mock sales pitch with 2 sales managers over a video conference call. Although this was the most stressful part of the interviewing process, Glassdoor does an amazing job of getting you the information you need well before hand to study and prepare. My recruiter also was extremely helpful and coached me up on what to highlight in the mock call. The last step was an onsite for 2 hours meeting with a director of sales, and two sales managers. Again, low stress environment and more of just evaluating culture fit. All in all this process was very enjoyable and led to me getting an offer and accepting.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Glassdoor knows what they want and the talent they need. They don’t waste time between interviews and move quickly. There are several rounds of phone and in person interviews which I liked. It shows they want to make sure they make the right offer to the right individual and that the prospective candidate is excited about the company and opportunity as well.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in August 2018.

Interview

Spoke with Recruiter on the phone. We matched up on expectations, had a phone screen with a manager, went well. Then did a discovery call/pitch with a manager, went well. Then did three in person interviews and did not get the role based upon my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient, professional, and candid. They made a clear understanding of what to expect from the job, and what the job expects from you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Glassdoor?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.