Glassdoor Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Glassdoor Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in December-2018.

Interview

I was initially contacted via Linkedin by an internal Glassdoor recruiter. He helped me at every stage of the process and was very prompt in answering any questions I had. First, there was a casual 30 min phone screen with one of the sales managers. Then I did a mock call which went better than I expected. Last, I came into the office for three 30 min interviews with two managers and a director. After each step in the process, the recruiter immediately contacted me to go over feedback and ask about the experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Glassdoor? What motivates you to do sales? What is your sales process?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in March-2018.

Interview

5 step interview process. Starts on the phone working with HR and one of the Senior Managers. Demo call then in person interviews with managers and then finally the Director

Interview Questions

• How will my sales background translate to selling Glassdoor?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in March-2018.

Interview

Applied online. My background is a bit non-traditional, so I was sure to include a cover letter, which the recruiter said really helped to connect the dots for him and allowed me to move forward in the interview process. There was a phone screen, which was professional, but warm and extremely transparent (in a good way).

Interview Questions

Glassdoor Response

29 Mar, 2018 – Senior Director, Human Resources

So happy to hear you had a positive interview experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and we wish you the best of luck on your job search.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in March-2018.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient, professional, and candid. They made a clear understanding of what to expect from the job, and what the job expects from you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Glassdoor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in December-2017.

Interview

A Glassdoor recruiter contacted me after I had applied for an AE role online (LinkedIn) to schedule a phone screening. Following the phone screen I was asked to have a second call with Director of Sales. Next round of the interview process was a "role play" presentation/pitch over video conference. You are asked to set up a PPT to present. I presented to two managers. Next round was to meet Sales Managers and Sales Director at office. Received an offer less than one week following the on-site meeting. Each person I met and spoke with through the interview process was extremely friendly and overall very enjoyable to work with.

Interview Questions

• What attribute do you have that sets you apart from the next candidate?   Answer Question
    • What type of work environment are you looking for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May-2018.

Interview

After applying to several roles at Glassdoor, I was contacted by a recruiter in Chicago who was very upfront about the AE role and overall compensation package. She asked a few basic questions and then scheduled another interview with the hiring manager. This next interview included a variety of behavioral questions. The third interview is an actual sales pitch, for the Glassdoor offerings. The fourth interview is in person and you can expect to meet with all the sales managers, in addition to the director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Glassdoor?
      Why do you want to work in sales?
      What is it that you like most about sales?
      Tell me three words that your previous or current employer would describe you as.
      Tell me about a time you used GRIT in your career.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Recently finished the interview process at Glassdoor and had a great experience. The process was quick, consisting of a initial phone screen, phone interview with Director of Sales, an on-site interview with three different people, and then capped off with a sales pitch/ demo. Overall it lasted about two weeks so I was appreciative of their promptness. James was my recruiting adviser and was very helpful throughout the process — very transparent and communicative.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

Interview

Great experience, the process consisted of a few phone calls, followed by a video interview and finally going to the headquarters in Mill Valley. From beginning to end, every person that I spoke with was a true professional, knowledgeable and nice to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in August-2018.

Interview

I went through 4 rounds of interviews for this role. The first was a phone screening with a recruiter followed by a phone interview with a sales manager. Both conversations were very low stress and engaging phone calls. The next step in the process was a mock sales pitch with 2 sales managers over a video conference call. Although this was the most stressful part of the interviewing process, Glassdoor does an amazing job of getting you the information you need well before hand to study and prepare. My recruiter also was extremely helpful and coached me up on what to highlight in the mock call. The last step was an onsite for 2 hours meeting with a director of sales, and two sales managers. Again, low stress environment and more of just evaluating culture fit. All in all this process was very enjoyable and led to me getting an offer and accepting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.