Found 3,635 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and there is a feeling that the company cares for the employee." (in 316 reviews)
- "Good work life balance with the option of working from home" (in 272 reviews)
- "There are some great people at Manulife and you can get lucky and have the right management in your area." (in 224 reviews)
- "Great work from home setup (for the two" (in 173 reviews)
- "Manulife has a great culture and really wants there coops to learn and be part of the team" (in 136 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Manulife and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 1.0Sept 10, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
Decent Work Life Balance at work.
If you are interested in working for a soulless organization that treats you like nothing but an employee number and everything depends on the whims and fancies of your immediate manager, then Manulife is the place for you. The company boasts if many value on their website especially one called "Share your Humanity" which is probably the biggest joke. No scope for growth. Frequent changes in management structure and absolutely no clarity in what is expected of you in your job role. Projects are constantly delayed and for the most part you are just let out to sea to drift along and if a tidal wave hits you that’s your problem1
Manulife Reviews FAQs
Manulife has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 4,530 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Manulife to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
80% of Manulife employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Manulife 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.