Manulife Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 550 of over 550 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Manulife

Application

I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

It was a neutral experience. I had two interviewers over MS team. The interview was about half an hour long. Was given an opportunity to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about yourself. 2. Why would you like to work for Manulife?
    Answer Question

Manulife

Application

I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

Very friendly, took the time to ask good questions. Behavioural interview format with well prepared questions. Be ready to answer questions about success as well as failures. Felt that the interviewer was very fair and listening attentively. HR process was pretty straight forward and easy to navigate. Transparent in terms of what they were looking for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Manulife

Application

I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

2 rounds of interviews via Teams - 1 with the HR and 1 with the hiring manager. The entire process from the submission of my application to the offer was approximately 1 month. The interview with HR was to assess the candidate’s fit, while the interview with the hiring manager was to assess the candidate’s technical skills and past experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Manulife

Application

I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

The HR talent was not professional, late over an hour and leave me waiting at reception. The questions were totally irrelevant to the job title. The experience was totally suck

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Manila, Manila, Manila)

Interview

Interview was structured in 4 stages. 1. The HR interview, this is done through either phone call or Viber. Questions asked here were pretty much basic criteria question to ascertain if you will be entertained by the hiring manager. Basically whether your candidate profile will fit the job description, salary budget, etc. 2. Hiring manager interview. This is where most technical questions such as basic knowledge about the job, its different aspect, the team, etc. In this interview they would ask you to provide how you handled different situation and your opinions on certain scenarios. 3. Local director interview. This is more on high level interview approach where questions are generalized and more on whether you will fit the overall culture and to ascertain your aspirations or why you are currently exploring. 4. The last boss is the global director interview. In this stage, in my experience, this is less than an interview more on orientation and conversation about the entire job process, expectations on new hires, the team structure, etc. After that its the job offer. For timeline, initial interview will be 1 week after application then afterwards around 1 week for the hiring manager interview then the same week for the local director and then the week after would be the global director. After all the interview, they will contact you the next day informing you that you got the job. The next day after that would be the job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Manulife

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

The recruiting team was always available throughout the process. We had several interactions to let me know the status of the application. I think this is key to understand how the company culture looks like. I had 3 interviews and the team looked very nice, also the role’s challenges seemed interesting. The process took a bit long but I was not “ghosted”

Interview Questions
  • Regular questions such as professional background and why Manulife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Manulife (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Aug 2021

Interview

Relatively easy. You just have to relax and be yourself while you're getting interviewed. It's only a viber call. I suggest to always use English while talking but you can sneak a bit of Filipino once in a while and Try to be honest on the experiences you'll tell them

Interview Questions
  • They'll ask basic questions and how did you learn these skills and then asked about your experiences before either from work or at school.

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manulife (Halifax, NS) in Aug 2021

Interview

interview was super smooth. they were will nice and made sure I was comfortable and left no room for questions. Had a few laughs and giggles. This was the best interview I've had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Manulife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

Whole process took a month. HR Interview >> Manager >> VP & Director . Pretty usual questions if you are experienced. Be prepared and do research on the role and company. Add examples and scenarios to answers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background Why Manulife How would your superiors describe you Why are you leaving your current role

Manulife

Application

I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

Great interview with great leaders. No issues and behavioural. It was clear cut in questions and very well structured. No issues or unusual questions. There was 3 rounds moving progressively higher and higher.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 550 Interviews