Manulife Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Manulife Interview Questions

Interviews at Manulife

2.7

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife (Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of Congo)) in May 2020.

Interview

C'est un échange vraiment fructueux portant sur les modalités et type de contrat négocié que je présume comme belle opportunité en matière de gestion et organisation des entreprises dont je suis

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Sep. 10, 2020

Thank you for posting a review on your interview experience. As we strive towards a great candidate experience for all, your feedback is just what we need to ensure this happens consistently.

Développeur Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

Processus assez simple. J’ai passé l’entrevue avec le développeur senior directement. Il était assez relax. Il n’a pas perdu de temps ! Il m’a expliqué comment la compagnie fonctionnait et c’était quoi le projet.

Interview Questions

• Qu’est-ce que vous allez apporter à l’équipe ?
      Qu’aime vous faire dans la vie?
      Aimez-vous travailler en équipe?   Answer Question

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Montreal, QC) in February 2018.

Interview

L'application s'est d'abord faire par lettre de motivation et CV sur le site en ligne. J'ai reçu un appel du RH quelques jours après pour me poser des questions sur ma motivation et organiser un entretien avec le manager. L'entretien a duré 30 mins et portait sur les motivations/parcours.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Nov. 23, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Félicitations pour votre offre d’emplois et merci d’avoir partagé vos commentaires!

Group Plan Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in March 2016.

Interview

1 semaine pr avoir le Telephone interview puis la semaine apres l entretien devant hiring manger et le TL. Interview accés sur la revision du background et mise en situation surtout pour tester vos aptitudes de vendeur.

Middle Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Montreal, QC) in April 2014.

Interview

entretien passé dans 2 semaine question demande sur mon cv mes experience passé a montreal avec deux personne de RH et manager avec des question pourquoi tu nous chosir

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Very friendly. It was more like an open "get to know you" conversation. All I needed to prepare for was the basic questions: why do you want to work here, what do you know about our company, etc.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Sep. 10, 2020

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in November 2019.

Interview

I was offered interview after around one month of application. It was a Skype call as I was remote from job location. The interviewer was very friendly and open for questions. The interview started by asking about my best project, technologies I prefer, and many more. The interviewer covered technical and common behavioural questions. The interview lasted for around half an hour and received call for offer after around 2 and half hours on the same day!

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Jul. 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review. We constantly strive for the best candidate experience, and we are happy to hear that’s what you received.

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

first had a quick call with HR where he set the salary expectations and joining dates etc. 1 hr skype call after that and there were 2 attendees. they both were very responsive and it was a healthy discussion.

Interview Questions

• 1) worked on a project where Agile was not used?
      2) did you hit a dead end in the middle of the sprint? what did you do about it?   Answer Question

May 27, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review and congratulations on your accepted offer!

AVP Interview

Interview

Very straightforward discussion with Lam and matrix manager for global role and with acting VP no peer interview completed done in person and Bai skype did not have to present but had to provide references and degrees

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Feb. 15, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer and thank you for sharing your feedback!

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in December 2018.

Interview

Very quick - took about 1 month from the time I submitted my resume. Contacted by HR person via telephone and set up two in person meetings the following week.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Aug. 14, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer! Thank you for sharing your review.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.