Manulife Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Applications Developer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Kitchener, ON) in September-2018.

Interview

Started with an online application on their web portal. Got a call from HR that the director is interested in having a face to face interview. After a couple of weeks, I went to their Kitchener office for the face to face interview with the team members (3).

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of javascript, programming and some hypothetical questions related to the team.   Answer Question

25 Mar, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review and congratulations on your accepted offer!

Middle Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Montreal, QC) in April-2014.

Interview

entretien passé dans 2 semaine question demande sur mon cv mes experience passé a montreal avec deux personne de RH et manager avec des question pourquoi tu nous chosir

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Montreal, QC) in February-2018.

Interview

L'application s'est d'abord faire par lettre de motivation et CV sur le site en ligne. J'ai reçu un appel du RH quelques jours après pour me poser des questions sur ma motivation et organiser un entretien avec le manager. L'entretien a duré 30 mins et portait sur les motivations/parcours.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

23 Nov, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Félicitations pour votre offre d’emplois et merci d’avoir partagé vos commentaires!

Group Plan Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in March-2016.

Interview

1 semaine pr avoir le Telephone interview puis la semaine apres l entretien devant hiring manger et le TL. Interview accés sur la revision du background et mise en situation surtout pour tester vos aptitudes de vendeur.

Client Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

It was a one day interview in which I spoke with 3 people. The questions were typical for a client-facing role; working to understand my personality and how I would represent the company while speaking to clients. I've been in similar roles so I understood what they were trying to assess. I was able to give them what they wanted to hear.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in July-2018.

Interview

Met with my supervisor through a mutual contact. Very casual. Wanted to know my values and my personality. Obviously asked about experience but this was more of a test of character rather than X's and O's

Interview Questions

• What problems have you dealt with in the past amongst teammates?   Answer Question

6 Feb, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer and thank you for sharing your review!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in January-2014.

Interview

Interview was very brief. I sat down with 3 people over the course of one or two hours, each individually. The first couple of people I spoke with were prospective colleagues, and the last woman I spoke with was the would-be manager. Overall, it was a decent experience. All 3 interviewers were friendly, although I felt they didn't give me a chance to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• A lot of focus was given on the particular skill sets that were outlined in the job description.   Answer Question

Business Process Manager Interview

Interview

THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WAS VERY PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL. Everything was on time, the interviewers knew what they are talking about and had no problems answering all my questions. I met with two people both are very knowledgable. I enjoyed the process, although I wasn't the successful candidate.

22 May, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear it was positive!

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in October-2015.

Interview

2 round interviews. on campus including two 45 mins meetings. On site interview in 1 week later. On site interview hold lunch and another three 45 mins interviews with managers from 3 different teams.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous intern experience.
      Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in June-2015.

Interview

There were three behavioral type interviews spanned over six weeks with increasingly senior people. It started with the human resources lead followed by hiring manager followed by hiring manager peer. Overall quite positive experience with very easy discussions and very little technical questions. It was a pleasant process with very nice people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there are competing priorities and a teammate is not pulling their weight   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manulife (Ontario, CA (US)) in February-2015.

Interview

HR recruitment will send an email if you get picked for interview.
    1st interview will be with HR recruiter.
    2nd interview Hiring Managers
    Wait for a couple of days
    You get a call from HR Recruiter whether hiring managers would like to proceed or not.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job.
      What is difference of a functional and non functional requirements
      What is the difference of a BSA and a BA.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.