LifeWorks Reviews

Found 1,310 of over 1,547 reviews

3.5
LifeWorks President and CEO Stephen Liptrap
Stephen Liptrap
Pros
  • "Friendliness of coworkers Work from home Provided everything you need to get started other then internet(in 102 reviews)

• "PROS truly appears to be an employee-centric employer who considers the employee's work-life balance in a tangible way"(in 84 reviews)

• Cons
  • "not many cons but it does have low pay(in 47 reviews)

• "Might be hard to maintain work life balance(in 38 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

338.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=LifeWorks~443726
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of LifeWorks and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

good

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

good friendly good training system lots of calcs nice

Cons

work overtime HR not professional charged parking lot

LifeWorks Response

Hello, Thank you for sharing — we’re always glad to hear where the team has had a positive experience working with us! To a manager, there’s no greater compliment, and I encourage you to let yours know personally about your experience. Strong communication across teams is one of our core values at LifeWorks — and that includes letting us know what’s working and where we can improve. As we streamline our processes across teams, please know that you can reach out at any time to myself or your direct supervisor regarding any concerns going forward. We collect feedback for a reason, and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share this information in detail. Please feel free to message me directly at stephen.muscat@lifeworks.com if you’d like to provide any additional feedback. I thank you for working here and sharing your experience with us! Sincerely, Stephen Muscat Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition, Human Resources LifeWorks

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work, friendly staff and team

May 9, 2022 - Instructor Therapist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Accommodating Great team Supportive Staff

Cons

Pay is lower than expected due to frequent cancellation. Salary income rate is preferable.

3. 5.0

Flexible, busy

May 8, 2022 - Senior Manager Security
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexibility, descent pay, experienced team.

Cons

ocasionally work after hours, undefined lines on/off duty, like many IT jobs

Continue reading
    4. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible Work Environment, Lowish Pay

May 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work with remote work, decent management

Cons

Long work hours, low pay for the industry

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good culturr

May 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Caring management, great colleagues. A lit of collaboration.

Cons

None that immediately comes to mind

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

May 6, 2022 - Senior Analyst in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility for hours Schedule very flexible Work load is ok not too much overtime Values great and inclusive

Cons

Salary are low comparing to industry Benefits

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good transition job

May 6, 2022 - Pension Analyst in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues in the department are very friendly and take care of your mental health permanent wfh

Cons

shortage of employees, sometimes you are the only producer in the team with tight deadlines, make sure you can work overtime without getting extra pay.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, recommend!

May 4, 2022 - Corporate Recruiter in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Work-life balance -Great team and collaboration -Super positive work environment

Cons

-Not room for a lot of growth (yearly review - a bit long) -Some management is not always well informed of certain guidelines

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work!

May 3, 2022 - Senior Director in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team and flexibility Excellent benefits

Cons

Every company has its challenges but the company values their team members opinions and strengths. There’s room to make your mark and move ahead.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Enjoyable place to work, emphasis on employee wellbeing

May 2, 2022 - QA Analyst in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and insurance plan, emphasis on employee wellbeing, software development side looks primed to grow over the next few years

Cons

Could offer more formal/standardized training, could improve employee recognition

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,310 Reviews

LifeWorks Reviews FAQs

LifeWorks has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,547 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at LifeWorks to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, LifeWorks employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at LifeWorks. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

65% of LifeWorks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LifeWorks 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with LifeWorks Job Seekers