LifeWorks Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 166 of over 166 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

LifeWorks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

Application made online. Received an email offering a telephone interview and a brief explanation of what will be discussed. Friendly recruitment staff. The telephone interview focussed on risk management.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you have handled a domestic abuse case.
    Answer Question

LifeWorks

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

Great experience, met with four employees. Environment was relaxed, but professional. Felt I had a good sense of the workplace culture based on how the interviewers interacted. There were not any irrelevant or trick questions.

Interview Questions
  • Is there anything you wanted to share that you didn't have a chance to mention yet?

LifeWorks

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

Please do not do the interview, its not worth your time. The Corporate Recruiter is absolutely rude. Does not listen and does not care about what you say. I'm not sure how she landed that position but she really gives a bad reputation about this company that already has a bad reputation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LifeWorks

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

I applied for the tele-counsellor position, but was requested to attend an interview for a Client Care Counsellor (phone crisis) with the opportunity to be considered for the tele-counsellor position at the end of the interview stage. I completed a phone interview (roughly 45 minutes) and a second interview (1- 1.5 hrs) via MS which consisited of additional questions, how I would respond to various crisis calls, as well as a roleplay around a domestic violence scenario. If you have a background in roleplays in social work programs, this roleplay will be fairly easy. I did receive a job offer for the CCC; however, I turned it down as 52k is not competitive or sufficient compensation based on my years of experience and MSW. Given I am a recent MSW grad, they were not open to considering me for the Tele-Counsellor position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond to crisis (suicidal ideation, domestic violence) and what approaches would you use?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeWorks (Markham, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

Overall experience with HR process very unpleasant. Even the HR didn't had courtesy to respond back with feedback. Interview process involved initial telephonic screening with HR. After a 2 weeks or so, emailed me to scheduled first round of interview, which went really well. The second round of interview with few other colleagues found to be immature, as you can clearly see the interviewers fairly junior and has not much experience in data strategy and related areas, which anyway seemed to me went decent as well. 2 weeks after second interview, dropped a note to HR asking for feedback, was surprised not receiving an courtesy response in return, though by that time I had gave up my intent even to join this organization led by such high unprofessional HR. No idea what happened to that open position, but definitely advise others to weigh your options before joining them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

It is hard for me to thoroughly describe the process as the interview was very short-lived. However my experience was very discouraging. I was asked one question, and then the interviewer indicated that he was not sure if my Masters Degree, which I had described in full on my resume and cover letter, qualified me for a position with Morneau Shepell. He asked me if we could reschedule our interview so he could find out. He did not follow up with me to reschedule. And he did not respond to my follow up inquiry about the company's policy on this. Although there were many roles I would have considered within this company, based on the quality of the interaction I had with this interviewer I will not consider applying to Morneau Shepell in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LifeWorks (New Delhi)

Interview

I received a call from hr for the interview, i gave 1 hour interview it went well, i cleared there online test too HR confirmed i was shorlisted and there will be a second round but i never received a call from the HR, i tried to contact her multiple times but no response Pathetic experience,

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the current role and background, have u used excel and Sql

LifeWorks

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

First contact is 15 minute screening with HR on the phone. Next step is an hour long interview with Team Leader and another QA on Zoom. Overall good interview process but you need to be prepared

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences, knowledge of Agile and Waterfall, knowledge of SQL, example of scenarios and how you would handle them, strengths and weaknesses

LifeWorks

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

he interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeWorks (Mississauga, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Screening interview with HR. 15 minute phone converesation running through resume with some behavioral questions thrown in. Next step would be interview with hiring managers once review is passed on by HR.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important thing you learned in your past work experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 166 Interviews