LifeWorks Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 201 of over 201 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

LifeWorks

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

I received the first round is phone call invitation in 5 days, after 10 days received the invitation of the second round manager vedio interview, one hour plus three mathematical questions

Interview Questions
  • The HR is friendly and has no accent. Few questions about your background(academic, previous experience), also asked about excel level, words that can best describe yourself and etc.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

LifeWorks

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

It was two different interviews with the VP of Talent Acquisitions and the Manager I would be working with. The interviews went well and were fairly standard for the industry, but they provided clear expectations to what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you to join LifeWorks? Where do you see yourself in a couple of years? What drives you in recruitment? What would you define as your key strengths?

The latest conversations about Consulting

131 Comments

Consulting

357.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=LifeWorks~443726
Join the conversation on

LifeWorks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. It was with 2 supervisors that took turns and asked behavioral. Also had a few "tell me a time when" questions so prepare for examples in advance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LifeWorks

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

Got asked to have an interview a week after applying, I thought it went well and the interviewer said I would move on to the next round. I got an email the next day saying i would not be moving forward. Wish they were just honest about it instead of sending mixed signal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LifeWorks

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

Conversational style interview. However, keep your answers short and to the point and elaborate if needed or requested. There were no case studies during the interview. The first round didn't go well and fortunately got a second call and was able to clear in that round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LifeWorks

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeWorks in Apr 2022

Interview

There were three separate interviews with different people, over the course of 1 week. The second interview was with the reporting manager. And, the final interview was with a French-speaking HRBP to verify my bilingualism.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself Q: Tell me about your duties in your present role, as it relates to this position. Q: Do you have experience using a ticketing system Q: Do you have experience using MS Office Q: Tell me what systems you use to stay organized

LifeWorks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

First i did apply through online. then you will receive a phone call and zoom interview. then final call from the team. some times there will be an extra round.

Interview Questions
  • basically they will ask job description questions in the beginning round . i mean in the phone interview.

LifeWorks

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeWorks in Mar 2022

Interview

Simple, quick and decisive. A lot of details into what was previous work experience. Mainly scenario based questions asked. They also care about your areas of interests for the future. Process was quick and easy from HR. Offer was within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

LifeWorks

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks

Interview

Entrevue téléphonique rapide, ensuite entrevue en personne avec 2 superviseurs. À la fin de cette entrevue une mise en situation avec un des superviseurs qui se présente comme un client en crise qui appelle et on doit le rassurer et lui offrir un service approprié.

Interview Questions
  • Les 3 qualités requises pour offrir un bon service à la clientèle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at LifeWorks (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Two sets of interviews with a panel of questions on the phone. Then called back a few times to ask questions before offering a position. It seemed unorganized and not consistent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 201 Interviews

LifeWorks Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at LifeWorks as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Client Care Representative and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Pension Analyst and Actuarial Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at LifeWorks takes an average of 18 days when considering 144 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for QA Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Pension Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at LifeWorks according to 144 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.96%