LifeWorks Employee Reviews about "work from home"

Updated Dec 5, 2021

Found 100 of over 1,701 reviews

3.5
LifeWorks President and CEO Stephen Liptrap
Stephen Liptrap
Pros
  • "Friendliness of coworkers Work from home Provided everything you need to get started other then internet(in 102 reviews)

• "PROS truly appears to be an employee-centric employer who considers the employee's work-life balance in a tangible way"(in 84 reviews)

• Cons
  • "not many cons but it does have low pay(in 47 reviews)

• "Might be hard to maintain work life balance(in 38 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

374.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=LifeWorks~443726
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of LifeWorks and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work from home"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Low salary

Oct 4, 2021 - Client Care Administrator in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, and you can work overtime anytime or day.

Cons

the salary is so slow, and they mostly hire contract employees for this role. But if you work hard, you will become permanent.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

It’s a job

Nov 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work from home

Cons

A lot of pressure to do your work above and beyond

LifeWorks Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We pride ourselves on our employees’ accomplishments at the company and in their future endeavors. At the same time, we also strive to make each role on our team an engaging and rewarding one—and help each employee understand the value of their contribution to the company. If you would be willing to share more details about your experience, we’d like to personally speak with you to learn how we can improve our policies in the future. Please contact me if you have the time at stephen.muscat@lifeworks.com. Sincerely, Stephen Muscat Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition, Human Resources LifeWorks

3. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Csr

Oct 5, 2021 - Client Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote interview and also work from home

Cons

Training is not extensive as you watch a video and is expected to know exactly what to do

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Team & Opportunity to Learn

Aug 24, 2021 - Senior Pricing Analyst in Don Mills, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive, friendly, hardworking colleagues and leadership team that connect well! Makes everyone feel included right from the start! Workload can get heavy at times but team works together to help complete tasks. Manager empowers the team and does not micromanage. Role requires you to interact with several other teams in the company allowing for great growth and development Work from home flexibility with relatively flexible hours (830-430, 9-5, 930-530 etc.,) based on your day. Company handled the situation around the pandemic extremely well! Room for growth within the role and within the company.

Cons

Lots of product to learn Benefit plan could have better options Workload can have pressing timelines (but managers are hands on to help support the workload.) Work-life balance is a give and take; some days can be long and others days give it back so cant complain!

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

No room for growth, high expectations and no recognition

Sep 30, 2021 - Disability Case Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- work from home permanent

Cons

-no room for growth - no promotions based on performance, a lowsy 1.5% if your lucky - promotions are only a 5 k raise so if you low ball yourself when you first join you are screwed long term - they constantly add more work to you and ask you to do other peoples tasks yet there is no compensation or appreciation - directors dont do anything to help you with promotions - low morale - they loose good workers because they dont treat current staff fairly in comparison to new workers - high case loads

Continue reading
      5 people found this review helpful

LifeWorks Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We consider room for growth a key benefit of working at LifeWorks, and pride ourselves on our employees’ accomplishments at the company and in their future endeavors. At the same time, we also strive to make each role on our team an engaging and rewarding one—and help each employee understand the value of their contribution to the company. If you would be willing to share more details about your experience, we’d like to personally speak with you to make things right, and learn how we can improve our policies in the future. Please contact me if you have the time at stephen.muscat@LifeWorks.com. Sincerely, Stephen Muscat Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition, Human Resources LifeWorks

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Commitment to Social Responsibility

Aug 26, 2021 - Vice President in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

LifeWorks is a fast paced environment that balances growth with social responsibility. While work demands are high there is reassurance that time and financial assets are being invested in employees. Quick pivot during pandemic to work from home, empathy circles to support employee's, I&D training for all managers. A caring and committed leadership.

Cons

information overload at times which can be overwhelming, recent move to a central intra platform has helped alleviate the confusion and there is greater clarity all in one spot.

Continue reading
    7. 2.0
      Current Employee

This is just my opinion

Sep 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

You have the opportunity to work from home.

Cons

The salary is not enough for the amount of work you do.

2 people found this review helpful

LifeWorks Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We take pride in our employees’ contributions to the company, and strive to offer competitive compensation for their time. Roles are always changing, and I encourage you to visit LifeWorks’ Careers Page to see if there are any open positions which may also be a good fit for your experience. Thank you again for your hard work; you can always reach us at stephen.muscat@LifeWorks.com. Sincerely, Stephen Muscat Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition, Human Resources LifeWorks

8. 1.0