Sutherland Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sutherland Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.0

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Easy to crack if one has basic command over english and typing skill, very few rounds like written round then psychometric test and again written round and finally the hr interview will happen. Not so tough to crack if you are desperate enough

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in January-2013.

Interview

Interviewed at college campus. Took the process entire day. Results were out at night 11 pm. The process was smooth and very easy questions

Interview Questions

• Being a mechanical engineer why do you want to join dis organisation   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharghar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kharghar (India)) in March-2019.

Interview

need a strong communication skills. good personality proper explaination of your view. you should be confident when u speak no grammatical mistakes were allowed essay writing was the first round then came speech on the topic they give and then personal interview one on one.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Pune (India)) in May-2018.

Interview

Good communication required nothing else. Be yourself and very easy rounds.
    Dress well and be confident.
    Reference got priority.
    Always available for walk-in interview.
    Poor HR response.
    Almost take your whole day and you can get selected in 3 rounds
    No apptitude for interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in May-2018.

Interview

You have to be good in communication and you need to be active . The interview takes 3 rounds and at final round you will meet HR and they will be deciding your carrier at sutherland and it is very easy to cler first two rounds .

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)) in August-2015.

Interview

My interview experience for sutherland was very tiring (August 2015). It took 2 days to complete the interview. The interview HR were not organized and doesnt have management skills to handle the many people at the interview turn-out. They have a separate office at a different location to conduct the interviews. I applied through (naukri) and got call letter for interview. Very slow and sluggish movement of interview and people coming from out of station went away without completing the interview, as it took too long late into the evening. After 2 tiring days, I completed interview and was made to wait until 7 pm and all of the candidates left. I went into the HR office again to enquire why am waiting. The HR got surprised and apologized saying they forgot about me and gave the appointment letter!

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)) in March-2017.

Interview

it took 2 days.
    1. interview with HR and went through my resume
    2.Aptitude test
    3.Chat Assessment test.
    4.Voice Assessment test.
    5.Final HR interview
    at the end of the 1st day received a callback from HR and informed that there will be document verification on next day .
    2nd day:
    1.Document Verification
    2.Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• 1.Why Sutherland?
      2.My Strength and weakness ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in October-2016.

Interview

My First Interview was fairly decent. There was a Decent HR called Yathinder who helped me speeden things up very fast! After I joined Amii was always very kind and empathetic! :)

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad (India)) in June-2018.

Interview

Literally it was just a waste of time..
    I suggest them not to waste our times..be clear when you post something... A bad experience from Sutherland.. They said they will escalate this issue but still no response till now

Interview Questions

• I had seen interviews going on in Sutherland at naukri as it was mentioned as ug/pg both when I went there the hr simply said we are not hiring for ug... I have shown her a screenshot of it.. she said sorry... The recruitment hr's doesn't know for what are the interviews going on.... There was a number mentioned in naukri when I called them there was no response and I dropped a msg but no one responded!! I just simply wasted my time going for Sutherland...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in February-2019.

Interview

Nothing great about it ..if they have a backlog they hire as simple as that. They will provide their role even if you are well qualified for a higher level..they have fixed salary nothing you can ask for it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.