Sutherland Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sutherland Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Ernad (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

hr interview is easy .took only 15 minutes.asked general questions hobbies etc. just read general topics .be confident in what u speak. communication s tested mostly .telephonic or skype or direct interviews are conducted

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself
    hobbies
    speak 1 min on the topic given
    problem solving
    aptitude   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Vijayawada (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

We are divided into different groups and then we were given a question to which we are supposed to speak for about 1 minute(1-1). After the completion of the answers from all the persons in that group the results will be declared there itself.

Interview Questions

• What was the thing that you wanted to change in our country?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Hr handled the interview very beautifully. She gave everyone a chance to speak or share their views. She made us comfortable to share our views to the audience over there.

Interview Questions

• Gd on what should be changed in India and self introduction in Hr round.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharghar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kharghar (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

need a strong communication skills. good personality proper explaination of your view. you should be confident when u speak no grammatical mistakes were allowed essay writing was the first round then came speech on the topic they give and then personal interview one on one.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Nothing great about it ..if they have a backlog they hire as simple as that. They will provide their role even if you are well qualified for a higher level..they have fixed salary nothing you can ask for it.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Literally it was just a waste of time..
    I suggest them not to waste our times..be clear when you post something... A bad experience from Sutherland.. They said they will escalate this issue but still no response till now

Interview Questions

• I had seen interviews going on in Sutherland at naukri as it was mentioned as ug/pg both when I went there the hr simply said we are not hiring for ug... I have shown her a screenshot of it.. she said sorry... The recruitment hr's doesn't know for what are the interviews going on.... There was a number mentioned in naukri when I called them there was no response and I dropped a msg but no one responded!! I just simply wasted my time going for Sutherland...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

You have to be good in communication and you need to be active . The interview takes 3 rounds and at final round you will meet HR and they will be deciding your carrier at sutherland and it is very easy to cler first two rounds .

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Pune (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Good communication required nothing else. Be yourself and very easy rounds.
    Dress well and be confident.
    Reference got priority.
    Always available for walk-in interview.
    Poor HR response.
    Almost take your whole day and you can get selected in 3 rounds
    No apptitude for interview

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

easy process, have four rounds HR,OPS,apptitude test,salary discussion. they check our patience make us to sit for hours to start interview round.should attend the office more than two to three days to complete rounds.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

it took 2 days.
    1. interview with HR and went through my resume
    2.Aptitude test
    3.Chat Assessment test.
    4.Voice Assessment test.
    5.Final HR interview
    at the end of the 1st day received a callback from HR and informed that there will be document verification on next day .
    2nd day:
    1.Document Verification
    2.Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• 1.Why Sutherland?
      2.My Strength and weakness ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.