Sutherland Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sutherland Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.5

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Not long, just customer service question via phone interview. Employer called and asked a few question and once I was finish I was sent a email stating that I got the job

Interview Questions

• How many tomes have you had irrate customer and what did you do to solve the issue.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Syracuse, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

First I had to go to the local zoo where they were having the interviews. They for whatever reason had planned to show a movie that was scheduled to rune only at certain times, then make you wait to be interviewed in one of several lines. I was on lunch, so I couldn't sit around waiting, and I had to ask a few different people could I just get an interview since I'd already submitted my application. Most said 'no, I had to wait'- but one person got me past the bs and I only had to wait in line, get my interview, then go home.
    Then wait for a response, which took a few days, then wait to be scheduled for a phone interview with the client of the program I was applying for. After that there was more paperwork, a drug test, and then more waiting. I think the total time was about 3 weeks from application to hire.

As an aside I asked other workers once hired about their interview process & it varied wildly, so 'Good Luck'?

Interview Questions

• They were interested in how much Linux experience I had.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

The interview was a virtual one consisting of questions that you answer online and questions that you call and record an answer to. I never had to speak with anyone in person.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview where the they asked questions about troubleshooting internet and TV to get an idea about which department I would be best suited for. Interview was pretty short and to the point. I got an offer immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions about TV troubleshooting were difficult because I had no experience with it   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Filled out online application had my virtual interview have not heard back yet. Application is still under review. It has been a few weeks. I did email the company and they said they are in the process of reviewing the interviews.

Interview Questions

• How can you insure its a expetional experience for the customer being that it is not a face to face interaction.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bartlesville, OK (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The process was very easy if you want to work for $9.00. The asked, "Will $9.00 an hour be acceptable with $8.50 an hour for training?" As soon as I answered "No" to that, and finished the other few questions I received an email saying I was not "fit" for any of the positions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a backup plan if your power and or internet goes down? (It said you were still expected to work if this happened.)   2 Answers

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland in June 2015.

Interview

have to go through the aptitude test first ? also need to complete some behavioural type quiz.
    then they take the telephonic interview, if u are able to go through the telephonic interview than they call for HR interview

Interview Questions

• Asked some technical questions, what is an ip address? how to find an ip address? what is universal remote? how to troubleshoot wireless router?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Had 2 levels interviews, normal - but getting offer letter took 1 month.
    neither easy nor tough.
    neither easy nor tough.

Interview Questions

• How long will you be with Sutherland
      neither easy nor tough.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process had only two rounds one is typing test and then an other one is voice test , last is a face to face interview with panel members..thatz it. i applied in person , the process took one day...which is 7 hrs...had to wait till your turn comes.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Since it is technical process candidate should have knowledge over Networking and OS along with good communication skill, type writing and grammar are also in concern. Apart from that candidate should be capable of taking responsibility.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.