Sutherland Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sutherland Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.5

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Filled out online application had my virtual interview have not heard back yet. Application is still under review. It has been a few weeks. I did email the company and they said they are in the process of reviewing the interviews.

Interview Questions

• How can you insure its a expetional experience for the customer being that it is not a face to face interaction.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bartlesville, OK (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The process was very easy if you want to work for $9.00. The asked, "Will $9.00 an hour be acceptable with $8.50 an hour for training?" As soon as I answered "No" to that, and finished the other few questions I received an email saying I was not "fit" for any of the positions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a backup plan if your power and or internet goes down? (It said you were still expected to work if this happened.)   2 Answers

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

The interview was a virtual one consisting of questions that you answer online and questions that you call and record an answer to. I never had to speak with anyone in person.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Not long, just customer service question via phone interview. Employer called and asked a few question and once I was finish I was sent a email stating that I got the job

Interview Questions

• How many tomes have you had irrate customer and what did you do to solve the issue.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Syracuse, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

First I had to go to the local zoo where they were having the interviews. They for whatever reason had planned to show a movie that was scheduled to rune only at certain times, then make you wait to be interviewed in one of several lines. I was on lunch, so I couldn't sit around waiting, and I had to ask a few different people could I just get an interview since I'd already submitted my application. Most said 'no, I had to wait'- but one person got me past the bs and I only had to wait in line, get my interview, then go home.
    Then wait for a response, which took a few days, then wait to be scheduled for a phone interview with the client of the program I was applying for. After that there was more paperwork, a drug test, and then more waiting. I think the total time was about 3 weeks from application to hire.

As an aside I asked other workers once hired about their interview process & it varied wildly, so 'Good Luck'?

Interview Questions

• They were interested in how much Linux experience I had.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview where the they asked questions about troubleshooting internet and TV to get an idea about which department I would be best suited for. Interview was pretty short and to the point. I got an offer immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions about TV troubleshooting were difficult because I had no experience with it   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

first of all, screening of the candidate how you can communicate to others it's not the 1st round but if you not speaking with a clarity you cannot eligible to go with next round. The first round is passage writing next round is voice accent test and technical round and final round is HR & manager round

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

1.Essay Writing:Any topic given by them to be written in specific amount time.
    2.HR Round: 1. tell me about yourself
    2.Current happenings in the world.
    3.Describe view on your essay.
    3.Wait until the Hr reviews and gives out the result.
    If selected then provisional offer letter is given.
    Essay

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (New Delhi (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

I can handle three languages (English, Tamil and Malayalam). waiting for an opportunity to show my best .If told me about what sort of work am gonna handle I will do my best.

Interview Questions

• AI have completed my B.Sc .I.T and looking for a job. I would like to know whether any interview is going on.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It's a two round process, telephonic and face to face. Telephonic round filters the candidates for f to f round. Face to face round is conducted by a polite hr of the company and asks all the basic things like your education, family, stream, hobbies etc.Then he select the suitable candidates and hand over the call letter in the spot itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      If your stream is ECE,then why ECE?
      Tell me what you do in the meantime?
      If you have a ECE related task in Sutherland, would you like to take it up?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.