Sutherland Reviews

3.7
Sutherland Chairman and CEO Dilip R. Vellodi
Dilip R. Vellodi
2,227 Ratings
Pros
  • "Excellent work environment helpful coworkers(in 260 reviews)

• "work from home and offers career development(in 198 reviews)

• Cons
  • "night shifts, other than that not much(in 125 reviews)

• "Low pay,work pressure,very bad cab facility,no job satisfaction(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

I really loved the job

Jun 30, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Windsor, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Salary needs to raised for certain departments

Sutherland Experience Team

Hi there! Thank you for this stellar review! We are thrilled that you are enjoying the Sutherland experience, and hope you will continue to grow and flourish with us. Thanks again, and hope you have a terrific day!

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Technical Customer Representative

Jul 25, 2021 - Technical Customer Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

B-level job, good people to work

Cons

The timing of the works can be hectic for some people.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to start your job with

Jul 21, 2021 - SME Technical Support Engineer in Windsor, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Helps in PR, basic salary, WAH features, benefits- health and dental

Cons

Poor communication between management, Work load is high

Continue reading
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good Company

Jul 14, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Windsor, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to grow and get promoted Annual raises, good benefits plan. Team Environment

Cons

At times to move ahead might need to change departments. Can be long days during busier periods

Sutherland Experience Team

Hello, and thank you for this feedback. As a global employee-centric company, Sutherland indeed aims to provide multiple opportunities for our employees to grow and flourish in a positive and supportive environment. We have also noted your concerns and thank you for taking the time to share. Have a wonderful day!

5. 4.0

Good working culture

Jul 16, 2021 - Quality Analyst in Windsor, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are nice to work with

Cons

Low salary as per market standard

Sutherland Experience Team

Hi there! At Sutherland, we have fostered a positive and inclusive work culture in which our diverse work force has multiple opportunities to learn new skills and develop professionally. Thank you sharing this feedback, and hope you have a terrific day!

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Very good place to work.

Jul 5, 2021 - Technical Support in Windsor, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly environment, very professional. Loves working with different processes available in Sutherland.

Cons

Some processes have high competition, sometimes it becomes difficult to keep up the pace.

Sutherland Experience Team

Hi there! As a global employee-centric company, Sutherland is indeed a great place to work. In fact, we aim to provide our employees with a comfortable and supportive environment conducive to professional growth. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope you have a terrific day!

7. 2.0
      Current Employee

Gaslight you till you break

Jul 10, 2021 - Customer Support in Ottawa, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, good benefits, lots of hours.

Cons

The target metrics they expect you to hit are obscenely high. And they will throw it in your face all day all the time if you’re not hitting them. The job is already stressful dealing with the customers but the real stress comes from all the negative reinforcement and metrics. If you don’t have a kind manager, you’re in for a real hard time.

Sutherland Experience Team

Hello. Thank you for sharing your experience. As a global digital transformation company, we are aware that this environment can sometimes be fast-paced and demanding. We appreciate this feedback as it can assist us to further enhance the Sutherland experience. Have a great day.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Pay could be better

Jul 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work at home, good team, very understanding leadership

Cons

Salary is primarily compensation based making it tougher to live day to day

Sutherland Experience Team

Hello, and thank you for reviewing us. At Sutherland, we aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership support, expert guidance and cutting-edge tools needed for professional development. We have also noted your concerns and appreciate you taking the time to share. Have a fantastic day!

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good managers

Jul 11, 2021 - Technical Support Representative in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The management is quite helpful and understanding, helps you throughout the journey

Cons

- Customers are not that great to handle - Makes you use your own PC

Sutherland Experience Team

Good day, and thank you for this review. Sutherland indeed aims to provide our employees with a positive and supportive environment conducive to professional growth. We have also noted your concerns and appreciate you taking the time to share. Have a great day.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

I really enjoy what I do

Apr 28, 2021 - AVP-Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Sutherland for almost 5 years now and I love the people I get to work with everyday. We have developed a good sense of vision what what we can achieve and everyone is (usually) on the same page.

Cons

Sometimes there are too many cooks in the kitchen and folks would rather deflect and find blame versus a solution to improve, but in my experience this happens rarely and has happened throughout my career.

Continue reading

Sutherland Experience Team

Hello, and thank you for this 5-star review! As a global digital transformation company, Sutherland has a diverse work force of amazing people from various backgrounds coalescing into our One Sutherland team. We will definitely continue to put our employees first and recognize our rock stars! Thank you again, and hope you have a wonderful day!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 5,057 Reviews