Sutherland Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sutherland Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.1

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

easy process, have four rounds HR,OPS,apptitude test,salary discussion. they check our patience make us to sit for hours to start interview round.should attend the office more than two to three days to complete rounds.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

it took 2 days.
    1. interview with HR and went through my resume
    2.Aptitude test
    3.Chat Assessment test.
    4.Voice Assessment test.
    5.Final HR interview
    at the end of the 1st day received a callback from HR and informed that there will be document verification on next day .
    2nd day:
    1.Document Verification
    2.Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• 1.Why Sutherland?
      2.My Strength and weakness ?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

My First Interview was fairly decent. There was a Decent HR called Yathinder who helped me speeden things up very fast! After I joined Amii was always very kind and empathetic! :)

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process took 2days and there will be a three rounds.
    Email writing about the general topic
    Online test and typing test you've to score 65% above
    Manager round will be friendly

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Ernakulam (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Not very hard, but face to face is where the hiring starts. They test our typing speed , a little bit of logical thinking and English. Then HR round is what counts , impress the HR job is set.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked to write a passage . Can be on anything.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Easy to crack if one has basic command over english and typing skill, very few rounds like written round then psychometric test and again written round and finally the hr interview will happen. Not so tough to crack if you are desperate enough

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

My interview experience for sutherland was very tiring (August 2015). It took 2 days to complete the interview. The interview HR were not organized and doesnt have management skills to handle the many people at the interview turn-out. They have a separate office at a different location to conduct the interviews. I applied through (naukri) and got call letter for interview. Very slow and sluggish movement of interview and people coming from out of station went away without completing the interview, as it took too long late into the evening. After 2 tiring days, I completed interview and was made to wait until 7 pm and all of the candidates left. I went into the HR office again to enquire why am waiting. The HR got surprised and apologized saying they forgot about me and gave the appointment letter!

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at college campus. Took the process entire day. Results were out at night 11 pm. The process was smooth and very easy questions

Interview Questions

• Being a mechanical engineer why do you want to join dis organisation   Answer Question