Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sutherland Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.3

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (El Paso, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

My experience so far has been Email To Schedule Interview
    Video Interview
    Group Interview i have not had my second interview but HR or however does the hiring or first interview is really cool even called to see if I had any questions to prepare for the 2nd interview

Sr mortgage underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Straight forward to the point. I was a referral. Spoke with 3 different account managers.
    Overall process took 3 weeks.
    After it was decided for me to advance, I had to take an UW test that consisted of 50 questions

Interview Questions

Interview

It was ok could have been done better as far as making sure the list of jobs were clearly defined.it was ver difficult to sort out.also after they said they would call to let you know regardless to let you know how you did.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle customers during this pandemic?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Super easy and simple interview. This was for a remote position. You have to take a technical test as well as do a virtual screening interview where you record your answers. Was invited to do an in-person virtual interview, but decided not to do so because of this reason... When I received the email for the interview invite I was under the impression that I would be applying to work FOR Sutherland. Turns out, companies outsource jobs to Sutherland, who in turns hires workers for them. Left a bad taste in my mouth as I feel like I had been deceived. I genuinely thought I was applying to work for Sutherland, but instead found out I would be working for AT&T instead. If I wanted to work for them I would apply there. They need to be more transparent in their job descriptions!

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

I applied on the web site this year and was recently contacted for a virtual career fair. I found the presenter to be thorough, professional, courteous and helpful. She was also very clear in the requirements of the available positions. I interviewed with them and they were amicable and friendly while clear with their expectations.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      Why do you want to work for our company?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bismarck, ND (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online, the same day I was sent a skills assessment. The following day they invited me to a group interview. The group interview only had me and one other person in it. Pretty straight forward the host goes over the company stuff and pay, etc. Then has a one on one with everyone else in the room. Asking you questions and about your self. Asking questions on what you would do in certain situations and how you would be a good fit for the team. She notified me that we would hear back from HR if we were picked. Still waiting.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone called in and stated their internet isn't working on their phone. What steps would you take to come up with a solution?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and do you have any work at home experience?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Interview

Submitting resume, online questionnaire, typing test, multi-tasking test, coordination via email with manager prior to phone interview. They are a hiring firm for various media companies. I found out later that I was interviewing for a position with CBS All Acess

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

the interview was great and calm. What I expected and I had no problems. Generic interview process and I was excited. I had a great time. Thank you glass door

Life and Health Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chesapeake, VA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Tad bit long, but you will appreciate how thorough they are being. Apply, information session, schedule assessment with talent acquisition, final stage is manager interview. Study for 2 weeks and pass the licensing exam to finalize your hiring process.(Background check & drug test).

Interview Questions

Interview

the interview process was pretty easy as well as the training. Went smoothly. The negatives are management and the training. The atmosphere there was totally negative and treatment was unfair. There was a lot of fraud and people often quit. They were constantly having to hire new people.

Interview Questions

• What was the atmosphere like   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.