State Farm Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,531 of over 2,531.0 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

recording 3 minutes behavior question after 30 s reading the question . You can see your self and timer, It was stressful and weird. i hope they do it a better way.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your self
    Answer Question

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

First phone screen, then in person interview following. People were friendly and inviting. Did not get a good response. Got a tour of head quarters in bloomington Illinois in september of 2020.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about State Farm

Join the conversation on

Confession

14d

a

Senior Accountant

I think a lot about the time when I went to the doctors by myself for the first time and when the receptionist asked what insurance I had, I told her State Farm

6 Comments

Join the conversation on

State Farm

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

It was a great experience, just one behavioral round because I bypassed the first round. Felt like a conversation and the whole process took about a month. Would recommend and had a really responsive recruiter that kept in touch every step in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Good Process and very nice manager. It was a nice interview, there was no pressure. I did a few practice cold calls for the interview and read from a script.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

It was a video recorded interview which included behavioral questions and coding Question. Its hard for a first timer to video record the answers and send. But once you get used to it, its good way to interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

I applied online using Careers.statefarm.com. I then received an email 1-2 weeks later stating that I was offered a digital interview that must be done within a few days. The interview gives you written prompts and you speak and record your answer for up to 3 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

This interview process is very easy and efficient interview process. Very in depth but for the best reasons. Very kind staff in the process. Very understanding and they work around your schedule.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

I Applied online and the next day I received a link for a digital video interview. A digital video interview is a one way interview where you are asked 3 questions and record your answers on camera. You have 30 seconds to read the question and 3 minutes to answer. The whole time you can see the timer and yourself. After you can watch yourself then submit. The whole experience was awful and very stressful. I wish that they pre told you the questions so you are better prepared to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful