State Farm Claims Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 111 of over 2,558.0 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in Dec 2020

Interview

Online video interview with standard interview questions. Then a phone screen and interview with a HR representative that included more detailed information on getting to know me as a person and to demonstrate what i knew about the position

Interview Questions
  • What accomplishment are you most proud of?
    1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time that you made a mistake?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Richardson, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied for Claims representative. I was sent an email to complete the typing test. I was then sent an email to complete the online interview. After the interview I was offered the postion.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where your were given difficult but constructive criticism?
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about State Farm

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1m

works at

MODERN TIMES FILM CO

Wondering how the news of Aaron Rodgers will impact his brand? Haven't seen any of his State Farm spots since the news broke. No judgment here. Just wondering.

19 Comments

Join the conversation on

State Farm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm in Jan 2020

Interview

There was a virtual interview first and then a phone interview followed a couple weeks later. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. The virtual interview was about 30 minutes as well. It depends on how long you take to answer the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Dallas, TX) in Dec 2019

Interview

They have you take a few virtual test and you do a video where it ask you different questions and you record your response. A tying test and 2 more other test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at State Farm (Tucson, AZ) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview was solely online and over a proctored interview software. The questions were rather basic summer internship questions, but I only had 60 seconds to prepare an answer and only 2 attempts to record my answer, so it was very tense and fast

Interview Questions
  • Why do you feel that you would be a good candidate for this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2019

Interview

First you take the assessment, once you pass they send you an email to setup an interview. First interview was a video and then the HR dept call you for a phone interview. Then you wait for an email to see if you got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful