Sears Receiving Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 2.9k interviews

In Person15%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Sears

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Sears in Dec 2014

Interview

Applyed in January, got a call around May to set up an interview. Interviewed with the assistant store manager, then got called by the receiving manager and was offered a job.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths/weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears (Exton, PA) in Apr 2014

Interview

I applied online and received a call inviting me for an interview. I first met with the HR representative who asked me a series of question, largely revolving around my schedule and whether I would be able to work weekends, holidays, etc. Following this interview which lasted approximately half an hour, I met with the receiving manager. This interview lasted another half an hour and was centered more on getting to know me personally. He asked where I was from, what I liked to do, previous job experience, life goals.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been faced with an ethical dilemma at work? How did you handle this?

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

applied online, came in talked to two managers and the backroom lead

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

They hiring process is a very smooth process that is not that difficult at all it is usually seperated into two interviews. One will be with a particular department manager and then another one will be with another manager andf they will give you a tour of the store and all the areas.

Interview Questions
  • Not really any difficult question

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Morrow, GA) in Apr 2013

Interview

I applied to sears originally for cashier position online not too bad there were 65 questions on there but pretty quick short questions and got called the next day offering a receiving associates position and I agreed to it after they briefly described to me what they do. That same week on a Friday I had the interview first with the receiving sales lead and then I thought I was done but he had told me he enjoyed listening to my responses and that he was going to see if his supervisor approved of me .....then his supervisor interviewed me minutes later lol but both interviewers were fair and were friendly except for the first one lol but I guess cuss the supervisor was only working there for six months as he told me in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • the 2nd interviewer had the hardest questions but only hard if you had no experience .....like discuss a time you had to deal with a irritated customer and how did you handle it ?

Sears

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears