Sears Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 2.9k interviews

In Person15%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Hoffman Estates, IL)

Interview

Had phone interview with HR rep first, then in person interview with 3 different people. Was offered the job after that and was able to negotiate salary and paid time off.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you had conflict with a client and how you handled it?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Tucson, AZ)

Interview

Take your time and be prepared. Personality and math questions are the most common. Don't lie agree or disagree and Keep things simple but relevant. Business casual is fine just be prepared for several steps in the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears

Interview

I applied through a third party website and was contacted by a senior recruiter and asked to apply, again, on their corporate website. The recruiter also told me to be on the lookout for an assessment email. Spent hours applying, again, and taking the detailed assessment just to hear absolutely nothing back - not even an automated "we have moved on" email. If this is how Sears treats its candidates, I can only imagine how they treat their employees. After reading other reviews it sounds like this is Sears' common practice - I will not be applying for this organization again.

Interview Questions
  • Please fill out the application on our corporate site and take the assessment.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (New York, NY) in Jan 2017

Interview

it took me 2 weeks for the process, it is easy to get the job. I had the interview at New York office. The recruiter is very friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Greensboro, NC) in Jan 2017

Interview

I took an assessment test online when I filled out the application. I set up an interview and was never called back. Then my interview was finally set. I took another assessment test and was asked interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful