Find jobs for MCA

Sears MCA Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 2.9k interviews

Other4%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Sears

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears

Interview

No interview just apply and fill out paperwork. Very easy process. Just be on time and you will be fine. It lasted ten minutes only total total total total total total total.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Lacey, WA) in Feb 2017

Interview

First interview then a second one usually same day or next. Conditional job offer depeninf on baxkground and drug test. Drug test within 72 hours. Test results within 24 hours. Then orientation. Interviewed Monday, hired same day, tested Wednesday, orientation on friday.

Interview Questions
  • How would you sell this?
  • How do you plan to learn about products?
  • What are some trends that are common today?

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

So easy that anybody could get hired. They don't drug test anymore because they are desperate for staff. If you're a college student then this place can work with your schedule, but your life will become all about SEARS.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (San Jose, CA) in Feb 2015

Interview

I had 3 interviews over the span of a few weeks. All were very short (around 10 minutes each). The interviews were one-on-one. First, the 2 MCA leads interviewed me on separate occasions. Both asked the same kinds of questions. The last interview was with the store manager. I was hired on site at the last one. All the people who interviewed me were much more pleasant during the interviews than when I had to work alongside them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL