Sears Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2,879 Interview Reviews

2.3

Directeur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sears (Montreal, QC) in February 2017.

Interview

Je travaillais dans un autre département, le poste était affiché au ressources humaines, j’ai appliqué, j’ai eu une entrevue avec un directeur, une 2e entrevue avec un vp divisionel, et j’ai eu le poste

Conseiller à la vente Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherbrooke, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sears (Sherbrooke, QC) in October 2015.

Interview

Processus d'embauche vraiment pauvre, ce qui peut être considéré comme un avantage. Le recruteur a seulement regardé mon expérience en vente et m'a dis que j'avais de belles paroles et promesses mais qu'il voulait me voir agir sur le plancher de vente. Peu de vérifications antérieures, pas beaucoup de questions sur la personnalité, personnel peu interessé ce qui se retrouve dans l'environnement de travail tous les jours une fois engagé.

Interview Questions

• Quelles ont été vos précédentes expériences de ventes au détail ?   1 Answer

Interview

I walked in and they basically hired me on the spot. They just wanted to make sure I’m a social person. After getting hired I still had to fill out a ton of information and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in an environment where you have to communicate with people?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Consider this list your interview question and answer study guide. Tell Me About Yourself. How Did You Hear About This Position? Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? Why Do You Want This Job? Why Should We Hire You? What Are Your Greatest Strengths? What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview process was very easy and relaxed. Nothing major, I interviewed when i was 16 too, super basic and fast. Interviewed with two managers, and was hired on spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

They hire a lot of students so they want to know what days you are available out of the week. They ask if you are punctual because they have problems with employees arriving late. I answered I was punctual and that I even arrived early for the interview and they like that response.

Internship Interview

Interview

Everyone is very nice and kind. Not hard questions. Applied online and spoke to HR and then went to office. Then had phone call after and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very straight to the point. Will determine your sales ability and interest in electronics. Will also ask situational questions to determine customer service and sales experience, be ready with questions for them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Was easy. I applied online and a few days later I was contacted. I had to fill out a few questionnaires and then set up an interview. One I was hired I had an orientation with five other people. They went over a PowerPoint and had all of us answer questions.

Sr. Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Hoffman Estates, IL (US)).

Interview

It was a slow process. It took about a month to complete. Interview was in person and was straightforward. Offer was rolled out about 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked some SQL basics and very general basic questions about my previous job.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.