Sears Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2,685 Interview Reviews

2.3

Conseiller à la vente Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherbrooke, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sears (Sherbrooke, QC) in October-2015.

Interview

Processus d'embauche vraiment pauvre, ce qui peut être considéré comme un avantage. Le recruteur a seulement regardé mon expérience en vente et m'a dis que j'avais de belles paroles et promesses mais qu'il voulait me voir agir sur le plancher de vente. Peu de vérifications antérieures, pas beaucoup de questions sur la personnalité, personnel peu interessé ce qui se retrouve dans l'environnement de travail tous les jours une fois engagé.

Interview Questions

• Quelles ont été vos précédentes expériences de ventes au détail ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Citrus Heights, CA (US)).

Interview

Arrived early for my interview, requested to speak to the individual who was interviewing that day. Stood up as they came in. Greeted them with a handshake and repeated my name for verification and the position I was applying for.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

short after you do an unrelated IQ exam with a lot of standards questions that are more related to the retail experience in the stores. Then I was invited to the interview which took about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past work?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mokena, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Mokena, IL (US)).

Interview

Met with manager and sales rep. Reviewed my various previous employment and histories. Talked about my various job skills and likes. Talked about the position requirements, the levels of previous success and or failures and the why's.

Interview Questions

• What did I like about last job.
      What did I dislike about last job.   1 Answer

Shop Assistant Jewlery Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Riverside, CA (US)).

Interview

I had 2 interviews one after another in the same day, the second one was held by the store manager. It was comfortable and they were friendly. It seemed more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a situation when the customer was not happy and how did you manage it   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Lansing, MI (US)).

Interview

easy interview. got hired after few days and managers were friendly. they just ask you a few question and ask about your experiences. it is easy for student to get a job at sears and they have a flexible schedule

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

Interview

interview and hiring process was good. HR was very proactive in getting the interview schedule. Three member panel, each 45 minutes. Nothing very difficult, questions were related to the stuff mentioned on resume and the position applied for.

Office Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears in March-2018.

Interview

I was asked a few questions and then the interviewer talked about the company for a few minutes. I was indirectly warned of how big businesses are going out of business recently and that if I worked there, we would all have to really try to get people to come into the store. Honestly, that was a bit terrifying because job security completely went out the window. The pay rate was extremely low, there weren't any benefits offered because they just wanted a fill in part time employee, and it didn't feel like the business was doing well. I decided to go with a well-established bank instead for employment.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to Sears?   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Hoffman, IL (US)).

Interview

First round is phone interview with hiring manager or the one who interested in your background, second interview is onsite with 4-5 team members, including senior director and VP. Easy.

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Chicago, IL (US)) in March-2018.

Interview

Took 30 Min, went all over the resume and asked a lot of machine learning questions. They need more machine learning student than any analyst student. I understood that I need to work on my machine learning part after that.

Interview Questions

• About Clustering and Deep learning   1 Answer