Sears Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2,886 Interview Reviews

2.3

Directeur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sears (Montreal, QC) in February 2017.

Interview

Je travaillais dans un autre département, le poste était affiché au ressources humaines, j’ai appliqué, j’ai eu une entrevue avec un directeur, une 2e entrevue avec un vp divisionel, et j’ai eu le poste

Conseiller à la vente Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherbrooke, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sears (Sherbrooke, QC) in October 2015.

Interview

Processus d'embauche vraiment pauvre, ce qui peut être considéré comme un avantage. Le recruteur a seulement regardé mon expérience en vente et m'a dis que j'avais de belles paroles et promesses mais qu'il voulait me voir agir sur le plancher de vente. Peu de vérifications antérieures, pas beaucoup de questions sur la personnalité, personnel peu interessé ce qui se retrouve dans l'environnement de travail tous les jours une fois engagé.

Interview Questions

• Quelles ont été vos précédentes expériences de ventes au détail ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Quick and to the point with one on one interview with the HR person and since they were moving to the 3 Rivers Mall from Longview they needed all of the help they could get. I was hired immediately.

Interview Questions

• Resume and experience with former employers. They did not need to check references.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

East, hired on the spot to be a seasonal sales associate. Whole process was less than 15 minutes. Very quick and simple. I was hired for a couple months and the Interview was basic questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability during the week?   1 Answer
    • What is your last experience?   1 Answer

Team Management Interview

Interview

The process was very smooth. It was completely a fulfilling experience. The panel was very clear on details and also expectations of the position. I consider this to be one of the best experiences

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an escalation call?   1 Answer

Hardware Associate Interview

Interview

Incredibly thorough process, goes through many different steps to verify the person is capable of doing the job. Was my first job and I was very nervous. However, I was able to get the job

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very simple and easy. As long as you have customer service experience and a good personality they will hire you. There was only one round of interviews, hiring manager was chill.

Interview Questions

• What do you have experience working in?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Interview

was informal and easy I tried to stay relaxed. i was concerned about the benefits they offered. i wanted to know if they had part time work that could turn into full time work.

MCA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

No interview just apply and fill out paperwork. Very easy process. Just be on time and you will be fine. It lasted ten minutes only total total total total total total total.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was typical. Started with a phone screening and then in person interview. They ask standard interview questions. the entire process was easy and well organized. The human resources department is top notch.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.