Sears Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,915 of over 2.9k interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

Was in a group to interview for another position; did well in the group interview and was offered the job as a shoe sales associate. Had to go through a simulation of customers in the store after the interview and the computers broke down. Was asked to wait a couple of hours, but had work.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest strength?
    Answer Question

Sears

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears

Interview

They asked very basic questions like why are you interested in this position and how have you displayed leadership and problem solving skills. I was hired on the spot overall a very easy interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

It was a group interview with pretty standard questions. Pretty much the usual workplace interview questions that could be found on google. Nothing too tricky and response time was 24-48 hours later

Interview Questions
  • When was a time that you made a mistake in the workplace and what was your response to that mistake?

Sears

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sears

Interview

it was good and smooth. hr assed the profile and sent me the screening call and then interview call with the panel. mostly technical questions and related to digital marketing ones

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

Easy questions. Easy answers. Good chat about stockroom stuff which is to be expected. Asked if I wanted to work stockroom at sears. I said sure let's do it. So I worked there about 4 hours and then quit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

The interview was conducted on Zoom. It was just one person doing the questioning. Questions were basics about why you want to work here and my willingness to work a schedule that can be different every week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful