Sears Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 351 of over 2.9k interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

The first interview is with hiring manager and then you wait for call to be invited to a second interview with store manager which they asked behavioral questions. The HR department will give follow up call with an offer for the position if you are the selected candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    1 Answer

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

It was a group interview with pretty standard questions. Pretty much the usual workplace interview questions that could be found on google. Nothing too tricky and response time was 24-48 hours later

Interview Questions
  • When was a time that you made a mistake in the workplace and what was your response to that mistake?

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

The interview was conducted on Zoom. It was just one person doing the questioning. Questions were basics about why you want to work here and my willingness to work a schedule that can be different every week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sears (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straightforward. Sales manager called and scheduled interview within a couple of days of dropping off my application. I had one in-person interview with the Sales Manager. Offered the job the same day as the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

Great easy questionsGreat easy questionsGreat easy questionsGreat easy questionsGreat easy questionsGreat easy questGreat easy questionsGreat easy questionsGreat easy questionsGreat easy questionsionsGreat easy questions Great easy questions Great easy questions Great easy questions

Interview Questions
  • Great easy questionsGreat easy questionsGreat easy questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY