Sears Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 2.9k interviews

Recruiter10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Salinas, CA)

Interview

The interview process was effective and to the point. The questions were based mostly on the previous experience. Once the offer was accepted, a background and drug test ensued. Process took roughly about two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Sears?
    Answer Question

Sears

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears in Aug 2016

Interview

I was promoted from a lead position and had already been with the company for awhile so interview was a piece of cake as I knew what questions were going to be asked.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you helped improve an associate's performance.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Minneapolis, MN) in Jun 2015

Interview

My interview was very brief, they will ask about leadership, training, and any team accomplishments. Just be genuine and be yourself, they are searching for YOU because you will contribute to the company. If you got the interview Congrats!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a great fit?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sears (Boston, MA) in May 2015

Interview

There is a lengthy and challenging assessment that has to be taken by an candidate prior to interviewing. You are time only being allowed 1.0 to complete 145 questions. If you pass the assessment you will then be called for an interview. Once the interview is complete it can take up to 3 days before you hear weather or not Sears will make a tentative offer for employment. You will have to pass a background check and drug test first to receive a start date. The background check can take from 2 weeks to 1 month to clear.

Interview Questions
  • Once you reach this stage there are the general questions about work history, what you have to offer if hired and salary.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sears (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2014

Interview

long, drawn out, repetitive, 3 different people interview you, same questions are asked over and over. pointless back dated questions that dont apply to the modern work place blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions
  • give an example you were required to do that right thing at work