Sears Inventory Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 2.9k interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sears

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sears

Interview

They made me sit a lot, the interview was based on my resume rather than the projects which I have worked. The interviewers were less interested in projects and rather interested in definition relation answers related to the graduation degree. I am an experienced candidate and not always remember the definition part or the study oriented issues which I have done long back. As I was cofused after listening to these questions I could not give answers clearly in later part of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is DMAIC
    1 Answer
  • Describe your current process end to end

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Hoffman Estates, IL) in Dec 2017

Interview

I applied online and about 3 weeks later I received a call from HR. After speaking with the recruiting manager, I was invited to go to the headquarters in Hoffman Estates for an in-person interview. It was a 3-hour panel interview in which I met with 4 groups of interviewers back to back from different departments and spoke with a total of 10 people. Overall the interview was casual and I had a chance to speak about my experiences as well as learn more about the company/role. I received an offer 3 days after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are some challenges you foresee in this role?
  • Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with the rest of the group and how you went about it.
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news.

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Hoffman Estates, IL)

Interview

The college grads have their own interview process. First round I did the interview on campus with a manager. Second round invitation is at HQ. They bring in the entire group for a intro presentation, had some current employees come for Q&A as well as the Inventory & Space V-president. Then they pull people one by one for a one on one interview with an inventory manager from various departments. The managers interviewed me wasn't even the one I eventually ended up working for, so I assume it was a general personality/skill background check. All the questions are very easy general out of the book questions, nothing special. Just be prepared to be at your best for an entire day, can be exhausting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sears (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2015

Interview

Campus Round 1. Basic face to face. Second on site interview. Second round was all day long. Began with two 1 on 1's with different managers. Had a panel Q&A round. Then was followed by a presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Resume overview in Round 1. Presentation and 1 on 1 interviews in round 2.

Sears

Application

I applied through college o