Sears Consultative Sales Associate Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 2.9k interviews

In Person14%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Sears

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sears

Interview

Met a current HR employee and told her I was looking for work as I was laid off. Came in with resume, they were impressed with previous experience, offered job that day. Store manager seemed nice at the time.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Merrillville, IN) in Feb 2017

Interview

they said they would reach out to me 2 days after interview but never heard back just an email from the HR saying they are accepting applications at the sears he just sent me to for the exact same position that I went in for in the first place, makes no sense. also the person who was supposed to interview me didn't, someone else came to take her place because she wasn't in the mood.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sears

Interview

Brief and straight to the point questions. One in person interview. Also, there was role playing involved to test if you could be a salesman. The interviewer made me sell him a pen. Wasn't easy but he thought I did good!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears (Madison, WI) in Jun 2016

Interview

They asked me questions like when was a time you'd had to adapt a situation to meet a customers needs. Name a time you had to enter data into a system. Name a time you recommended something based on what someone's needs

Sears

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears in Mar 2016

Interview

I filled out the application on Tuesday night, was called Wednesday and did a small phone interview. That was really just to offer a different position in the store but I turned it down (commission vs hourly). The lady was nice enough about it. She then gave me some details about the job I applied for and asked if I was still interested. I said yes and so we set up an interview with my direct supervisor for Friday. I arrived a bit early and we started right away. He had asked some usual questions, again went over the details that the other lady had and then said check my email in 24 to 48 hours and they would let me know the answer if I got it or not. It was Saturday early afternoon when I got the email saying I got the job. I confirmed I wanted it, then they sent me two more emails. One for a background check and one for a drug test. They say if you might be randomly chosen for a drug test but I think everyone does it, not a big deal to me. Either way, they got the background check back same day (Saturday) and