OpenText Mapping Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

OpenText Mapping Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenText

2.4

Mapping Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

They were quick to respond when I applied. The first interviewer was nice. The second was a bit rude in asking questions. It seemed like she was unsatisfied due to my lack of experience in programming, yet they strongly preferred fresh graduates. Ridiculous, right? Also, after undergoing different interview processes, I realized how bad the treatment of the hiring manager was. After the second interview, they told me I'd get an update within 1-2 weeks. I never did receive any update and when I called them, they kept hanging their phone. I just think that is outright rude and irresponsible. It's okay if I were to be told I didn't make it to the next interview. But it is not fair to have given your time and effort to a company and not get a response from them instead.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OpenText

Mapping Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenText (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online last month (first week May 2017). I only received a reply from a talent acquisition coordinator last week of May. I was interviewed once by another TA coordinator and he said to wait at least 1 week for a reply. It has been 1 week already but I still did not receive any reply from them. I tried to text and even message them in LinkedIn but they did not reply. I have no idea if I already failed to qualify or not. Very bad talent acquisition coordinators in Opentext Philippines. They take forever to reply and will not update the status of your application.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions like previous experience and desired salary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was quick. I was called by open text a couple of times even though I had many instances that I couldn't answer. I had a interview with the HR and she introduced me to the company very well. Questions were mostly about my work experience and my undergraduate project. I was invited for a panel interview the day after. The panel interview was more in depth with what I did and what I know about programming and processes. It centered more on my work ethic and attitude but it was also a fun experience because the interviewers shared their experiences as well. The HR called me the day after and said I passed the interview and was invited for a last interview with the director. The director was very accommodating and I asked a lot of questions about the job. At the end of it all, I felt like I wanted open text to be a company that I would work for because it offers so much learning.

Mapping Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenText (Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

First interview is HR where you discuss your CV. They also discuss your personality outside and inside a work environment. Second interview involves 3 employees where they ask you more about instances and what your approach to solve problems involving those instances.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest challenge you have faced?   1 Answer

Mapping Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

They will set your schedule for an interview two or three days before the day of the interview. After the interview with the hr they will tell you to wait 1 week for an email.

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenText (Makati City (Philippines)) in July 2018.

Interview

it was nice the first interview is 1 on 1 then after that they told me to wait for a text 1 week or 2 weeks but before i came to home i received text message for next interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OpenText (Makati City (Philippines)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was quick and the questions are all about your previous internship, thesis and achievements. You just have to be confident and say everything you need to say because the interviewer is listing it down.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your internship. Tell me about your thesis.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.