OpenText Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 553 of over 553 interviews

Recruiter18%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

OpenText

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenText

Interview

Multiple 1x1 virtual interviews with management chain followed up with on site group interviews with stakeholder team management. Continuous conversations with HR recruiter throughout. Adequate technology and portals were in place to enable the virtual meetings. The on site meeting was much more casual and in a random conference room with folks rotating in and out of the room.

Interview Questions
  • logic puzzles, situational behavior questions, market and industry knowledge
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

After clearing 4 rounds of interview, opentext came to know that my profile doesnt suit the profile they are looking for. They would have done profile filtering properly, before shortlisting. They have take unplanned back to back interviews, but only gave me the update after multiple followups.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

OpenText

Application

I interviewed at OpenText

Interview

Very fast and HR team is very responsive. They did provide me tips on how I should handle my upcoming interviews with them and what would happen in the next steps

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

Initial interview with project manager. Then about a week later had four half-hour technical interviews. These were with the actual team members. Then another interview with the same manager and her boss. So, the second round of interviews took about two and a half hours. The first two technical interview panels were good and I enjoyed answering the questions, including the questions from their principal software engineer. The second two interview panels had interviewers with poor quality English speakers. I had to keep asking them to repeat the questions. This company is using old tech (including WCF) and is desperately trying to move to the cloud (Azure) and is seeking someone with Azure Devops skills, even though it was described as optional. I design and develop software and I am not interested in becoming someone that only deploys software, I kept saying that but they did not understand. I think they don't understand the difference between someone that designs and developers software versus someone that design their build and deployment environment!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

OpenText

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText in Aug 2021

Interview

Had a 15 minute intro call with a recruiter. She was lovely and I thought the conversation was good. I sent a follow up email a few days later thanking her and asking if there are next steps and got ghosted. I never heard back from her. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Waterloo, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

I was first contacted by their recruitment staff for initial screening, and then a second round was scheduled with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was a new recruit himself, and he seemed not too interested in the process from the get-go. He'd been having network issues, and appeared sort of irritable. Also he made it seem like the internet latency was on my side. Not a very personable individual and had an air or arrogance. It wasn't a great experience, overall. A huge brand such as OpenText should hire people-focused leaders who listen and are empathetic and sociable at top decision making positions, or the team may experience a high turnover.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience. An occasion where you had to act under pressure Business case elaboration

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Hyderābād) in Aug 2021

Interview

5 rounds---1 hackerank 2 technical 1 manager and director round all virtual though teams. and all communications thorugh mail. It was good overall experience. all were helpful and process was smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Waterloo, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

1. Talked with Talent Specialist for the pre-screen interview 2. Talked with hiring manager and senior revenue operations analyst. They supposed to inform me if my candidacy would move to the final interview with the director in the end of month. However, they informed that position has been filled. I suspected they hired someone else from internal.

Interview Questions
  • How do you present your findings from the data to leadership team?

OpenText

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenText

Interview

First Hacker rank coding test and Got call from HR(Sayani) and scheduled a interview for second round On the day of interview, I have joined team meeting , no one joined the call and HR(sayani) didn't receive my call. Company's like Edge verve they should not do this

Interview Questions
  • First Hacker rank coding test and I have cleared first round , after that nothing happened

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OpenText (Waterloo, ON)

Interview

I had two intervies, as an inside employee, with 2 hiring managers. It took about a month to get the job, then i started in 2 weeks. Both managers were very nice, and the interviews were more like a discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 553 Interviews