OpenText Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 514 of over 514 interviews

Recruiter18%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OpenText (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

1. Online coding test in codility platform (2 programs need to be done within 1hour) 2. Virtual technical round 3. Virtual technical round 4. Virtual technical cum managerial round 5. Virtual director round The process was very smooth at it's initial state. HR was also seems very cooperative. It took 5days to complete all the rounds. Each day, they arranged one round and also confirmed each round status at the end of the day. But after the attending the round, with the director; which was more like behavioural round, suddenly the HR and her feedback disappeared. Now I would like to clear, there were no such discussions or behavioural tests involved which can reject an employee. Most of the discussions involved, what are the roles and responsibilities are expected from the candidate and for which product they are hiring. An employer can reject an employee, that's not an issue, but there should be a proper reason behind the rejection. Candidate should not feel the employers are actually doing timepass by wasting candidate's time. And also not providing feedback, after a week, is very much unprofessional which is not expected from the well known companies like opentext. Anyways, I am never going to apply in this company in future and also like to give a suggestion to the candidates who are trying to apply here: think twice before attending the interviews here.

Interview Questions
  • Java core, security and rest api related questions
    Answer Question

OpenText

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at OpenText

Interview

online assessment,2 technical and manager round Explain JDK, JRE and JVM? Q2. Explain public static void main(String args[]) in Java Q3. Why Java is platform independent? Q4. Why Java is not 100% Object-oriented? Q5. What are wrapper classes in Java? Q6. What are constructors in Java? Q7. What is singleton class in Java and how can we make a class singleton?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at OpenText (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I applied online and was invited to complete a Hirevue assessment. These one way video assessments are a pathway to discrimination before even hosting a phone screen or 1:1. Huge red flag. Did not continue in the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OpenText (Paris) in May 2021

Interview

J'ai été contacté par internet pour me demander mes prétentions et ma date de disponibilité Ce à quoi j'ai répondu en moins de 10 min Deux jours plus tard, après une relance, j'obtiens un message générique expliquant que mes compétences et mon expérience ne fit pas avec la société...

Interview Questions
  • Quelles sont vos prétentions salariales

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OpenText (Makati City) in May 2021

Interview

They are very friendly and honest to their applicants. They will teach you and give you an advice in the proper interview. They are very friendly and honest to their applicants. They will teach you and give you an advice in the proper interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest achievements in your college days?

OpenText

Application

I interviewed at OpenText

Interview

Usual screening and then a couple of interview rounds. Tech and HR. standard stuff. Focused on my resume and technical skills. Operating systems knowledge is key for most of the products they work with

Interview Questions
  • Usual Linux, Windows admin questions. Familiarity with ITSM tools and Incident management. Some questions about languages depending on your resume.

OpenText

Application

I interviewed at OpenText

Interview

C'était un appelle téléphonique, convocation entretient puis questionnement sur moi, mes motivations, mon engagement dans a filière et mon intérêt de rejoindre l'entreprise. Ensuite, contre convocation à un entretient pour signer des papiers d'embauche.

Interview Questions
  • pourquoi choisir notre entreprise

OpenText

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenText

Interview

Two rounds of interview was conducted. one with hiring manager and other one was with team. the ibterviews were pretty fast and the whole process completed in few days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OpenText

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenText

Interview

Worst manager, I was about to get the offer, In the final round with delivery manager he asked "define @sync keyword", He was expecting a boot licker and I got reject. Technical Architect was a nice guy, We had a very good discussion. 1) Hacker rank 2) Technical Interview 3) Architect Interview 3) Manager Interview

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Waterloo, ON)

Interview

1. Video call interview for 30minutes with 2 recruiters/HR 2. Video call interview again with 2 senior positions They're going to mostly ask you about your experiences, past roles, how you can relate it to the position you're applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 514 Interviews