Manulife Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Manulife Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Manulife

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was very brief. I sat down with 3 people over the course of one or two hours, each individually. The first couple of people I spoke with were prospective colleagues, and the last woman I spoke with was the would-be manager. Overall, it was a decent experience. All 3 interviewers were friendly, although I felt they didn't give me a chance to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• A lot of focus was given on the particular skill sets that were outlined in the job description.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manulife

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

The process began with a brief telephone screening interview to confirm my application details, availability and prior experience. They followed up with an in person interview at their office. The interview was mainly behavioral based. The following round was a technical/behavioural interview with the group I would be working with. First round interviews were about an hour, as were second rounds.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly standard. Large emphasis on fit.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

2 rounds of interview one behavioural and the other technical, unfortunately HR is disorganized and generally has poor feedback and email protocal. As I have not received any rejection or followup to simple emails in several weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Toronto, ON) in June 2009.

Interview

Secured an interview through an internal referral. The interview process was very technical with questions ranging from market commentary to valuation to a discussion on the mortgage crisis.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manulife in September 2009.

Interview

I applied on-line and got a quick phone interview. The interviewer asked about my experience and why I applied to Mamilife

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manulife (Toronto, ON) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick phone interview, then brought in to meet the manager where I was offered the position on the spot. Very fast process. The HR Rep who handled my onboarding was great, very professional and communicative. Very thorough background check through a third-party company. After I accepted the offer I was brought in to meet the entire team, which I thought was nice as well. It took about a week and a half from the time I accepted the offer to the time the background check was completed and I was cleared to start working.

Interview Questions

• My now manager asked me to bring in copies of my reports and presentations that I put together at my current job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manulife (Waterloo, ON).

Interview

I applied online, directly to Manulife and received a phone interview within 4 days. After some basic behaviour questions, I moved onto the next round with a 1:1 with the Hiring Manager. Following that, I had a 1:1 with the Director of the team and that was one of the most difficult interview of my life.

In my opinion, be prepared for technical questions always, especially if your job description just mentions it.

Interview Questions

• - Describe Hypothesis Testing and how it could be applied to XYZ business process?
      - What is Binomial Theorem?
      - What does a T-Test do?
      - Programming questions (SQL, VBA etc)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

Not a difficult one. There were 2 interviews and a test. Mostly behavioral and also test your knowledge of what would be required on the job. Some teams are based in the US while others based on Canada

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Jul. 11, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review, and congratulations on your accepted offer!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

One on one interview with hiring manager for the first round, followed by head of department. Last round is more of a informal introduction to colleagues in the same office.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Jul. 3, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer and thank you for sharing your review!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.