Manulife Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Manulife Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Manulife

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in April 2018.

Interview

The 1st interview was scheduled by HR via Email, giving a Skype number to dial in on a date and time using Skype. I needed to download the software or app myself in advance as part of the preparation of the interview. And I choosed to use the phone as my lapton doesn't enable a camera on chat. Then conduct Skype Interview with the Hiring Manager for 1 hour covering everything on the job description and my past experience.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Sep. 11, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review and congratulations on your accepted offer!

Other Interview Reviews for Manulife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Kitchener, ON) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and heard back 2 weeks later. There were two rounds of interviews plus an initial phone screen, all about 1 week apart. First interview consisted of generic behavioral questions. Second interview was a week later with higher ups and similar questions. There were two interviewers at both.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you experienced a problem with another person at the workplace, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Kitchener, ON) in February 2013.

Interview

Very polite interviewers, but they mostly just read off a sheet of questions. They seemed relatively interest in my answers, but they weren't fully connecting with me because they kept looking down to write most of my answers onto their sheets.

Interview Questions

• "Give us an example of something you've taught yourself and how you've used it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manulife (Toronto, ON) in December 2008.

Interview

Panel interview

Interview Questions

• All questions seemed fair and relavent to the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward. They took my offer after the second time around

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Cannot remember the details. Just as normal insurance company.
    written test, interview with HR and line manager, etc. It wont be too difficult and the HRs are quite nice actually. They always welcome ex-employees to rejoin the company.

Interview Questions

• Dun remember the details, and they didn't ask diffcult or unexpected question. Depends on the line manager and position that you applying for.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

I have had other interviews with Manulife before where the interviewer felt cold and uninterested however this interview felt relaxed and comfortable, I think largely do to the person interviewing me. She was extremely friendly and wanted to learn more about my hobbies, interests and why I was interested in IT.

Interview Questions

• Asked for more details on my past experience as a business analyst, programs I'm familiar with, how to work within a team setting, project based questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Interview

Interview with line managers. Brief interview with HR. No other tests. The hiring process is quick and efficient. The whole process takes only 2 to 3 weeks. People are nice.

Interview Questions

• Understanding on agile. Describe requirement collection process and SDLC.   Answer Question

May 31, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

We're happy to hear your experience was positive. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manulife (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Short and Sweet, to the point, no time wasted. They did not waste any time on silly, long questions. They wanted to know more about my skillset and how it would help them.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

Pretty smooth. Basic questions, pretty much about self introduction, how you feel about this industry and are u aware of the global phenomenon. Friendly chat , the interview doesn't go too long

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Nov. 28, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, and congratulations on your accepted offer!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.