Index Exchange Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 98 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Index Exchange (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The whole process took 2.5 month. 4 People interviewed. In the first round, two people took my interview separately 20 min each. Then, next 2 rounds with managets 20-25 min each. It was very smooth and nice experience. Most of the questions were about my past experience and why I was interested in this position.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural Questions related to time management, related some of the BI and programming languages - nothing technical just experience base.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Index Exchange (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Process was over a total of 7 behavioral only interviews over the course of a month and a half. Very conversational and relaxed interviews, I enjoyed everyone I spoke with on the team. Although, none of the questions or extended to be made apart of the conversations were really based on portfolio work, process or design project experience. Reasoning no offer was after 7, 1 hour interviews was that they were looking for someone with more experience..Something that should have been told after interview 1 or 2. This was told over the phone with a recruiter after a Friday email was made to schedule time to catchup after the weekend on Monday. For a under 1 minute call conversation to be told I did not get a job this totally could have been over an email without the anticipation over the weekend of feeling a potential job offer could have been made. Bummed but, everyone was very nice that I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • "What type of marketing campaign have you recently seen that you admire, tell me why" "Tell me a time when you when above and beyond in your role" "Tell me a time when you supported a team member when they were going through a difficult time" "Tell me how you handle projects with tight deadlines and stress"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Chihuahua

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Index Exchange (Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Chihuahua) in Mar 2021

Interview

Fue una experiencia gratificante ya que la atención brindada por la empresa me dió una zona de confianza desde el comienzo, me sentí bien con la entrevista ya que pude ser sincera don presión de un reclutador, me gustaría que todas las empresas fueran así

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Index Exchange

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Index Exchange

Interview

I had 7 rounds of interviews with different teams. Overall the whole process was pretty smooth and everyone is so welcoming. Whole interview process lasted a whole month, with roughly one interview per week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Index Exchange (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

The way that HR handled the interview process was very poor. First phone screening was fine. Interview with the Head of Marketing was great. After that, it all went sour. First, HR was supposed to call me to follow-up after my interview with the Head of Marketing at a specific date/time and they did not call when they had indicated that they would. When they finally called me, they set up additional interview dates/times with me to meet with 4 different team members (at different times). The night (8pm) before the first interview was to take place, they cancelled all 4 interviews and rescheduled them all for the following week. Once i finally had all of those interviews (which I had to take time off work for since they were all scheduled for the same time), they went great and the team members were wonderful. I finished off the day with a pretty positive feeling. The next day I had an email from HR giving me a date/time they wanted to chat the following day. HR again, did not call me at that given time and instead called a few hours after that only to tell me that the team decided to go a different direction and are now looking for someone that specifically has PMP certification (which I do not have). This company wasted days and hours of my time which could have been avoided if they knew what they were looking for in the first place and indicated this on the job posting. 2 months later, I have an incredible new job at an amazing company somewhere else so it all worked out for the best on my end!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Index Exchange (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Lengthy for a entry level position. Each interviewer asked more or less the same questions. Start of the process very punctual and organized. After the process was over punctual/ organization rapidly decrease leaving the interviewee not knowing where they stand until weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Index Exchange (Chesapeake, VA) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was very chill, the interviewers were nice. I still feel like I didnt do as good as I hoped. never hear back from them. Not sure why thats is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Index Exchange (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

- Recruiter Phone Screen - Initial technical interview with hiring manager and team member - Follow up technical interview with other engineers (3 interviews), whiteboarding, coding, architecture - Final interview with hiring manager and director I got the impression that they are looking for FAANG level candidates but compared to FAANG level interviews they fall short in every area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Index Exchange

Application

I interviewed at Index Exchange

Interview

Telephone call with their internal recruiter, mostly asked questions on my previous experiences. Not much tactical/business information provided, I was told I would have discussed that over the second stage (which would have been scheduled with regional director). No further feedback (neither a rejection email despite being told “I will put you through for a second stage”). Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

Application

I interviewed at Index Exchange (Kitchener, ON)

Interview

This has to be the best experience I have ever had at any organization. Not only did the recruitment team provide a white glove service but the agile team and the stakeholders I met with were passionate and enjoyable in the entirety of the interview. They asked outside the box questioning and it was a genuinely interesting experience. Unfortunately it didn't work out but the recruiter I had been dealing with called me to connect on feedback and to tell me how appreciative the team was that I considered them. I have never had a candidate experience like this my whole career. Well done.

Interview Questions
  • What type of impediments have you removed? What value would you bring to the team in the first 30 days?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Interviews