Index Exchange Values
(Values voted in by our entire global team in 2017!)
We’re Here For Our Clients:
We’ve gathered the best people and built the best tech with that one focus. Only by working first for the client’s success do we succeed.
We Value Business Insight:
Put the customers first, earn their trust, and the insights shared in the partnership will yield long-term relationships replete with win/win breakthrough solutions.
We Value Results:
Our tech first approach to serving our clients guides everything we do and allows us to deliver exceptional products, service, and performance to our clients.
We Gather Exceptional Talent:
We want every Indexer to feel they are surrounded by positive talented people who are willing to share their knowledge. A place of respect with ongoing opportunities for growth and development is a place where great, and long, careers are built.
We Value Adaptability:
We’re proud that learning and growing as an Indexer in an ever-changing environment is a uniquely fun and engaging experience. As we nimbly navigate new terrain together: voices are heard, ideas are executed, and we get stunningly great things accomplished together.
I have been working at Index Exchange full-time (Less than a year)
- Very flat structure - entry level roles get to work/collaborate with C level executives
- Transparent environment - hold monthly company wide meetings to share what each division is currently focusing on
- Great work culture, very casual and friendly
- Flexible work hours and free food
- Growing pains with building out upper management, though there has been definite progress in the last 6 months
- Career pathing could be improved
- Team onboarding could be improved
I applied online. I interviewed at Index Exchange (Toronto, ON).
Interview process was very smooth. Questions asked were quite difficult. Total of 5 rounds for 2 and a half hours. Initial phone interview with recruiter, followed by a technical interview with engineering managers, then two more technical rounds with developers and senior developers separately. If you did well that far you'll be moved forward to a final round with the VP of tech. The process was well thought out but standard at the same time.